No announcement yet.

Why, why, why?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why, why, why?

I'm really sad now, I've just watched EP 1&2 of series 8 and I hate it.
    Where's Lex?
    Where's Lana?
    Where's Lionel?
    Where's Kara?
    Where's Shelby?
    Where's the farm?
    Where's Martha?

Season 7 ended on such a fantastic climax. You could end Smallville there and I would have been happy.
    Yeah they added a few new characters but there very weak in comparison, same as the plot. They have totally ruined it

You are seriously late to the party. TO answer your questions

1) Keep watching to find out
    2) Keep watching to find out
    3) He died obviously
    4) Keep watching to find out
    5) Keep watching to find out
    6)Keep watching and you'll see it.
    7) Keep watching to find out.

You are also in a serious minority when it comes ot liking the finale of season 7, but hey it's your opinion and I respect it.

Comment

Actually I liked season 7 ending too! I couldn't believe that Lex wasn't back for season 8. At that time I kept away from forums, so it came like a shock. And to tell the truth, I stopped watching Smallville for a while because I just couldn't like S8 at the beginning... I gave it a chance though. And now, though Lex left that deep hole that won't ever be filled, I can't wait for S10 because of the prospect of Chlollie.

Comment

have to say this episode has some trully iconic smallville images and is a beautifull way of drawing people in to the 8th season

Comment

Wow you are really late, and the finale of season 7 was really bad IMO and no it was not a good way of ending the show IMO. Yes, I thought the second half of season 8 sucked and season 9 started picking itself up. My hope is that season 10 will be awesome.

Comment

I know Lionel is dead but people have a way of turning up alive again lol. What I hate the most is that they all disappeared at the same time. One minute it is Smallville and the next it's Cloe, Lois and Clark and a load of other people that act like they are straight out of 24 with equally boring plots. Clark still can't fly and it's all a bit too recycled for me.

He has no connection with Krypton anymore like talking to his father of the fortress and none of the baddies so far in season 8 (EP6) are even slightly Smallville like baddies. Too much has changed for it to be the Smallville I loved so much
            Last edited by Siborg; 06-10-2010, 02:32 PM.

Comment

^^are you just seeing season 7 for the first time? your a couple years behind!!

Comment

yeah smallville was never the same after season 7 (for me that is). a lot of ppl left both in front of and behind the camera- lionel, martha, lana, lex, Al & Miles. Yes, season 7 is my least fav season but it still had that Smallville feel.

Comment

I think the show becamebetter without all those characters. For too many years sv has tried to fit in people that should have left hers ago. Season 9 is the best for me. Iwas never a series fan of old school sv it nnever kept my interests for long and was a bore change was needed and good IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by WillyWilson
                    ^^are you just seeing season 7 for the first time? your a couple years behind!!
                    Yes I realize this, I'm in the UK and Sci-fi channel is only on series 3 so I'm watching them at a furious rate on DVD lol. So far episode 8 Bloodline is more like what Smallville should be, that was a refreshing change from the hum-drum damsel in distress plots. The storyline actually progressed at last

Comment

Originally posted by Siborg
                      I know Lionel is dead but people have a way of turning up alive again lol. What I hate the most is that they all disappeared at the same time. One minute it is Smallville and the next it's Cloe, Lois and Clark and a load of other people that act like they are straight out of 24 with equally boring plots. Clark still can't fly and it's all a bit too recycled for me.

He has no connection with Krypton anymore like talking to his father of the fortress and none of the baddies so far in season 8 (EP6) are even slightly Smallville like baddies. Too much has changed for it to be the Smallville I loved so much
                      Well in the scenes with Zod and the other Kandorians he was kinda connecting with Krypton again but, I know what you mean about the talks between Clark and Jor-El were interesting and just when I thought Clark was going to "embrace" his destiny..Boom! Soap Opera mania sneaks in! But I wouldn't give up on the show just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Siborg
                        Yes I realize this, I'm in the UK and Sci-fi channel is only on series 3 so I'm watching them at a furious rate on DVD lol. So far episode 8 Bloodline is more like what Smallville should be, that was a refreshing change from the hum-drum damsel in distress plots. The storyline actually progressed at last

O wow, didn't know that! Hope you enjoy it!!

Comment

Originally posted by WillyWilson
                          O wow, didn't know that! Hope you enjoy it!!
                          Yeah totally love it, I can't remember loving a show this much since Firefly.
                          Like dotsie23 says it's all gone too much soap opera style but I'm on episode 18 'Eternal' now and this season is really starting to take shape now with Tess going all Lex on us

Comment

personally i dont think that there is a bad series of smallville

Comment

Season 8 has some of the worst episodes of the series it's garbage in many parts towards the end but the next season is a little better.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎