Clear All

Dexter (Dexter)
    Brian (Dexter)
    Francis Dolarhyde (Red Dragon)
    Nathan Harris (Criminal Minds)
    Frank (Crimial Minds)

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
      Is it surprising? No. Does it excuse his selfishness? No.

I've seen sympathetic or redeeming qualities serial killers before and done way way WAY better. Plus Davis actually fails to really have redeeming qualities as far as I'm concerned. The only emotion I saw him really display was self pity. He didn't feel bad that his victims had died, he only felt bad that he was the one who had to do it. He's attempt to off himself wasn't that genuine since A) he only tried after he got caught, and B) He had been told repeatedly that whatever killed him makes him stronger... He didn't tell Chloe or Oliver or Clark that his idea might not work... why?
      I agree, that Davis does pity himself alot and is selfish. But he tries to change things. Like at the beginning of "Beast" when he sees the priest and seeks for council. Again, he does it to make himself feel better than he actually is sorry for the victims. But that's something right?

And while Davis got caught, you can't expect him to accept that. Even Tess says she can't keep her there. Davis actually throws Tess across the room If I remember correctly. If Davis was this homicidal maniac he would have just continued the killing spree. Instead he remembered the kryptonite that had hurt him as a kid. "That which kills you, makes you stronger." I really don't think Davis had an agenda to increase his strength. I believe he was so desperate to try anything that would end his nightmare. You can say that is selfish too, but he could have just continued being Doomsday and kill people.

You can always make characters more versatile and more complicated. Davis character wasn't the best but I would say he is far from the worst. Especially when you're talking about a character that originally was just an unstopable force in the comics.

Comment

He didn't want to be evil?

Well, he sure did one hell of a job covering it up and not trying to end himself when he realized he was brutally ripping people apart.

He didn't want to be evil my ass.

Comment

Davis was good. The beast inside of him was evil. I think Doomsday was completley out of character. He never would have done anything to hurt Chloe EVER. He tried to kill himself to protect her and the world. A few episodes earlier he said he could never kill Jimmy knowing how much he meant to Chloe. So I'm sorry I know the writers wanted to show humanity could be evil too but then they shouldn't have written Davis as a good man the whole season only to completely rewrite his character in a matter of seconds.

Davis had no control over the beast. Yes he murdered people and he hated himself for it, thats why he wanted to find a way to kill himself. He murdered horrible people so that he wouldn't beast out and kill innocent ones.

As for going after Chloe, he loved her. She was the only thing good in his life. And Chloe always put everything before Jimmy, if it wasn't Davis something else would have ruined their marriage because she doesn't love him enough. Jimmy would always find something to be jealous about. They were a terrible couple.

Comment

Originally posted by TessLuthor
            Davis was good. The beast inside of him was evil. I think Doomsday was completley out of character. He never would have done anything to hurt Chloe EVER. He tried to kill himself to protect her and the world. A few episodes earlier he said he could never kill Jimmy knowing how much he meant to Chloe. So I'm sorry I know the writers wanted to show humanity could be evil too but then they shouldn't have written Davis as a good man the whole season only to completely rewrite his character in a matter of seconds.

Davis had no control over the beast. Yes he murdered people and he hated himself for it, thats why he wanted to find a way to kill himself. He murdered horrible people so that he wouldn't beast out and kill innocent ones.

As for going after Chloe, he loved her. She was the only thing good in his life. And Chloe always put everything before Jimmy, if it wasn't Davis something else would have ruined their marriage because she doesn't love him enough. Jimmy would always find something to be jealous about. They were a terrible couple.
            If Davis was good, then why did he kill Jimmy and try to kill Chloe?

And Davis tried to kill himself to make himself stronger. Think about it. Everything that kills him, makes him stronger. He KNEW that. He was told that. TWICE. Being blown up killed him. Being stabbed through the chest did too. So, killing himself with kryptonite would make him stronger too. Anyone who had that info would come to that conclusion. It's just common sense.

And, don't you find it pretty convenient that he never once tried to actually kill himself BEFORE? He knew what he was doing. He'd gone to great lengths to keep it hidden. He even stopped Clark from sending him to the Phantom Zone, the ONE PLACE where he wouldn't hurt anyone. Yet, throughout ALL the people he'd massacared, he didn't ONCE try to kill himself? Puh-Leez.

He was evil. He just didn't want to admit it.

Comment

^^No, it wasn't Davis that stopped Clark into sending him to the PZ. It was good old Chloe.

Comment

I honestly think Davis was just something Doomsday was forced to wear.

But then even without the beast he still was evil, just like his father.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
                  If Davis was good, then why did he kill Jimmy and try to kill Chloe?

And Davis tried to kill himself to make himself stronger. Think about it. Everything that kills him, makes him stronger. He KNEW that. He was told that. TWICE. Being blown up killed him. Being stabbed through the chest did too. So, killing himself with kryptonite would make him stronger too. Anyone who had that info would come to that conclusion. It's just common sense.

And, don't you find it pretty convenient that he never once tried to actually kill himself BEFORE? He knew what he was doing. He'd gone to great lengths to keep it hidden. He even stopped Clark from sending him to the Phantom Zone, the ONE PLACE where he wouldn't hurt anyone. Yet, throughout ALL the people he'd massacared, he didn't ONCE try to kill himself? Puh-Leez.

He was evil. He just didn't want to admit it.
                  Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                  I honestly think Davis was just something Doomsday was forced to wear.

But then even without the beast he still was evil, just like his father.
                  I agree with both of you. Davis may have had some moments that could make a person think he was good, but he was ultimately evil.

Comment

I believe Davis was a genuinely good person, although you guys bring up very good points! To do a brief analysis:

• It's clear that he didn't know of his "Doomsday"-ness until the beginning of Season 8, prior to which he was a paramedic and dedicated his life to saving other people (+1 point).
                    • Once he started realizing what he was doing, he was genuinely concerned and often tried to protect innocent bystanders from getting harmed. Ex: He tells the cop who finds him in Bride to back away and he tells Linda Lake to stop provoking him (+1 point).
                    • Dagenspear makes a good point in that Davis knew 'what kills him makes him stronger' so he may have had an ulterior motive to trying to kill himself with Kryptonite. However, if we were to take that episode at face value instead of trying to guess as to ulterior motives ('cuz if we start doing that, pretty much EVERY character in the show would turn into conniving villains), I think Davis made an honest mistake. Since there is a debate about that, I'll not award any positive points for Davis trying to kill himself and stop the craziness.
                    • Davis then finds out that being around Chloe calms the beast. Here he suddenly has an "out" from turning evil when even suicide failed. So he tries, once again, to not harm other people by staying around Chloe (+1 point).
                    • When the heroes catch him in the end and attempt to kill him, he tells Chloe it's the only way and admits that she's not helping him anymore. He's cool with dying just to stop himself from hurting more people (+1 point).

The ultimate debate comes to two points: 1. Davis didn't want Clark to trap him in the Phantom Zone (set aside who actually stopped him from doing so) and 2. Davis killed Jimmy after Doomsday was split from him.

Here are my thoughts about those two points:

1. Davis is human... I don't mean that literally, of course, I just want to point out that he thinks like a human and feels like a human even though he's from Krypton, just like Clark does. Now, Clark is one HECK of a guy for sacrificing himself to the PZ in fear of what evil might be released (in Dominion) but he has an absolutely admirable strength of character. Not everyone can be like that and that's not a crime. Some people set aside all selfish tendencies and eagerly join the military for an opportunity to protect their country. Others don't because they're afraid of the pain or the mental trauma or of losing the life they currently have. You can say the first are heroes, but you can't say the second are evil for not sacrificing their lives. They're human. In a similar fashion, Davis was terrified of sacrificing himself to a lifetime of torture--let me say that again, lifetime of torture. Still, I believe he would have willingly went to the Phantom Zone if he thought there was no other way out. At that time, he did know of another way out: Chloe, and he was praying to God that he could find a way to control the evil inside of him without subjecting himself to--say it with me now--a lifetime of torture. I don't think I'm being too lenient in saying that even while being emotional, he was making a rather logical decision.

2. Okay, Davis kills Jimmy and tries to kill Chloe and there is just no excuse for that. I wouldn't even dream to say that he is still a "good" guy after he does that. At that point, he did turn bad but I don't think he was "evil all along". I don't think he set out at the beginning of Season 8 to be with Chloe and kill anyone who comes in his way. If he had, he wouldn't have gracefully bowed out of Chloe's life on more than one occasion to let her be with the man she loved.

However, I still understand where the "evilness" came from (and--to be clear--that doesn't excuse or justify it in any way still). Imagine the kind of torture this guy went through in these few months: he was trying to be good, but there was evilness in him that he simply could not control. He was trying to save lives and instead woke up in the middle of the night, covered in blood. For months he struggled with this, even tried to kill himself because of it. He had no one--not even Chloe--to confide his feelings in for the longest time and he stayed strong. At the end of the day, everybody wanted him dead except for this one girl who believed in him. That does a number on your mind! And then he finds out this girl never actually liked him, that she was pretending to like him (however unintentionally) just to protect everyone else. So, in the end, even she thought he was a monster. He snaps, he kills Jimmy, and he does turn into a monster. That doesn't make him evil, it makes him extremely--EXTREMELY--unfortunate. If he had survived that incident, he certainly would deserve punishment, but more than that he would deserve help because that's the closest to plea of insanity I've ever seen.

In conclusion, I think Davis was a really good guy caught in the worst of situations. In the end, he snapped. I so admire Clark and Chloe for sticking up for this guy. It is extremely sad what happened in the end--just an all-around miserable situation for all the characters, really--but Clark and Chloe weren't wrong to think Davis deserved that chance. Which is also why Chloe isn't wrong to stop Clark from sending Davis to the Phantom Zone. If all Clark had ever done was take the meteor freaks he ran across and throw them in a prison, he wouldn't be nearly as impressive as he is now. He's a hero because he understands why they are behaving the way they are and he tries to help them to the best of his ability. Chloe was just reminding him to do the same with Davis.

Finally, regarding this duality of Doomsday versus Davis: that always confused me too--how they show Kal-El and Clark as the same person and black-K just kinda' subduing Kal-El but then they "split" Doomsday from Davis. Still, this brings up another good point: Kal-El does some pretty mean stuff when he's "dominating" too (ex: pushing Martha aside, breaking into Lex's plane, then leaving without caring that people might die, etc.), but I don't think anyone would argue that "Clark was evil all along". There's good and bad in both people and I think which side dominates depends a lot on the situation. There's research that certain types of mental illness have genetic factors also, but since we're dealing with aliens here--and actual dual personalities instead of typical dual identity disorder--I think we can leave out nature (which is similar between Clark and Davis) and focus on Clark's nurture versus Davis's nurture.

Whew, there's my two cents. I had been eyeing this thread for a long time and finally got around to reading through it, even though I'm about a year late! :P

Comment

Finally, regarding this duality of Doomsday versus Davis: that always confused me too--how they show Kal-El and Clark as the same person and black-K just kinda' subduing Kal-El but then they "split" Doomsday from Davis. Still, this brings up another good point: Kal-El does some pretty mean stuff when he's "dominating" too (ex: pushing Martha aside, breaking into Lex's plane, then leaving without caring that people might die, etc.), but I don't think anyone would argue that "Clark was evil all along". There's good and bad in both people and I think which side dominates depends a lot on the situation. There's research that certain types of mental illness have genetic factors also, but since we're dealing with aliens here--and actual dual personalities instead of typical dual identity disorder--I think we can leave out nature (which is similar between Clark and Davis) and focus on Clark's nurture versus Davis's nurture.

Whew, there's my two cents. I had been eyeing this thread for a long time and finally got around to reading through it, even though I'm about a year late! :P
                      While nurture does play a part, remember that Davis was created by Zod and Faora specifically as a weapon and started out as a bit of green ooze attached to Clark's ship. Clark was an actual baby. That to me explains why Davis could be split into his two aspects: he was a construct. At least that's my take on it.

Comment

That's a very good take, actually. TPTB just made it seem like the green ooze took shape of the boy that grew to be Davis, not like it "inhabited" a human kid like the phantoms do. Still, your explanation is the best one I've come across, so I'll take it! And, yes, Davis did have a "genetic" predisposition for being evil, but I think that makes him even more admirable for being good for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Chandu.Lahari
                          I believe Davis was a genuinely good person, although you guys bring up very good points! To do a brief analysis:
                          • It's clear that he didn't know of his "Doomsday"-ness until the beginning of Season 8, prior to which he was a paramedic and dedicated his life to saving other people (+1 point).
                          • Once he started realizing what he was doing, he was genuinely concerned and often tried to protect innocent bystanders from getting harmed. Ex: He tells the cop who finds him in Bride to back away and he tells Linda Lake to stop provoking him (+1 point).
                          • Dagenspear makes a good point in that Davis knew 'what kills him makes him stronger' so he may have had an ulterior motive to trying to kill himself with Kryptonite. However, if we were to take that episode at face value instead of trying to guess as to ulterior motives ('cuz if we start doing that, pretty much EVERY character in the show would turn into conniving villains), I think Davis made an honest mistake. Since there is a debate about that, I'll not award any positive points for Davis trying to kill himself and stop the craziness.
                          • Davis then finds out that being around Chloe calms the beast. Here he suddenly has an "out" from turning evil when even suicide failed. So he tries, once again, to not harm other people by staying around Chloe (+1 point).
                          • When the heroes catch him in the end and attempt to kill him, he tells Chloe it's the only way and admits that she's not helping him anymore. He's cool with dying just to stop himself from hurting more people (+1 point).

The ultimate debate comes to two points: 1. Davis didn't want Clark to trap him in the Phantom Zone (set aside who actually stopped him from doing so) and 2. Davis killed Jimmy after Doomsday was split from him. Here are my thoughts about those two points: 1. Davis is human... I don't mean that literally, of course, I just want to point out that he thinks like a human and feels like a human even though he's from Krypton, just like Clark does. Now, Clark is one HECK of a guy for sacrificing himself to the PZ in fear of what evil might be released (in Dominion) but he has an absolutely admirable strength of character. Not everyone can be like that and that's not a crime. Some people set aside all selfish tendencies and eagerly join the military for an opportunity to protect their country. Others don't because they're afraid of the pain or the mental trauma or of losing the life they currently have. You can say the first are heroes, but you can't say the second are evil for not sacrificing their lives. They're human. In a similar fashion, Davis was terrified of sacrificing himself to a lifetime of torture--let me say that again, lifetime of torture. Still, I believe he would have willingly went to the Phantom Zone if he thought there was no other way out. At that time, he did know of another way out: Chloe, and he was praying to God that he could find a way to control the evil inside of him without subjecting himself to--say it with me now--a lifetime of torture. I don't think I'm being too lenient in saying that even while being emotional, he was making a rather logical decision. 2. Okay, Davis kills Jimmy and tries to kill Chloe and there is just no excuse for that. I wouldn't even dream to say that he is still a "good" guy after he does that. At that point, he did turn bad but I don't think he was "evil all along". I don't think he set out at the beginning of Season 8 to be with Chloe and kill anyone who comes in his way. If he had, he wouldn't have gracefully bowed out of Chloe's life on more than one occasion to let her be with the man she loved. However, I still understand where the "evilness" came from (and--to be clear--that doesn't excuse or justify it in any way still). Imagine the kind of torture this guy went through in these few months: he was trying to be good, but there was evilness in him that he simply could not control. He was trying to save lives and instead woke up in the middle of the night, covered in blood. For months he struggled with this, even tried to kill himself because of it. He had no one--not even Chloe--to confide his feelings in for the longest time and he stayed strong. At the end of the day, everybody wanted him dead except for this one girl who believed in him. That does a number on your mind! And then he finds out this girl never actually liked him, that she was pretending to like him (however unintentionally) just to protect everyone else. So, in the end, even she thought he was a monster. He snaps, he kills Jimmy, and he does turn into a monster. That doesn't make him evil, it makes him extremely--EXTREMELY--unfortunate. If he had survived that incident, he certainly would deserve punishment, but more than that he would deserve help because that's the closest to plea of insanity I've ever seen. In conclusion, I think Davis was a really good guy caught in the worst of situations. In the end, he snapped. I so admire Clark and Chloe for sticking up for this guy. It is extremely sad what happened in the end--just an all-around miserable situation for all the characters, really--but Clark and Chloe weren't wrong to think Davis deserved that chance. Which is also why Chloe isn't wrong to stop Clark from sending Davis to the Phantom Zone. If all Clark had ever done was take the meteor freaks he ran across and throw them in a prison, he wouldn't be nearly as impressive as he is now. He's a hero because he understands why they are behaving the way they are and he tries to help them to the best of his ability. Chloe was just reminding him to do the same with Davis.Finally, regarding this duality of Doomsday versus Davis: that always confused me too--how they show Kal-El and Clark as the same person and black-K just kinda' subduing Kal-El but then they "split" Doomsday from Davis. Still, this brings up another good point: Kal-El does some pretty mean stuff when he's "dominating" too (ex: pushing Martha aside, breaking into Lex's plane, then leaving without caring that people might die, etc.), but I don't think anyone would argue that "Clark was evil all along". There's good and bad in both people and I think which side dominates depends a lot on the situation. There's research that certain types of mental illness have genetic factors also, but since we're dealing with aliens here--and actual dual personalities instead of typical dual identity disorder--I think we can leave out nature (which is similar between Clark and Davis) and focus on Clark's nurture versus Davis's nurture. Whew, there's my two cents. I had been eyeing this thread for a long time and finally got around to reading through it, even though I'm about a year late! :P
                          Points? Really?1. Davis had no idea what the Phantom Zone was, until Chloe came in spouting on about eternal hell, which was after Davis had said he wasn't going and that he was basically gonna kill Clark, he said this while smiling. Clark didn't even call it that or say anything about a "lifetime of torture", I wouldn't even use that word to describe it, he told Davis that he would be sent to a place where he could be himself and couldn't hurt anyone. Davis didn't care, he wanted to stick with his obsession, regardless of those he could hurt.2. What? He didn't snap. What we saw was what was left of Doomsday's camoflouge, which was nothing. The writers actually say this on the DVD. Davis was a fascade, a program, he wasn't real. Even his obsession for Chloe was just a program created by Brainiac to get him to him.

Comment

You make very good points, and I do want to be clear that I don't completely disagree with you. Davis isn't 100% good (and I'm not sure I'd say that he ever was). I just think there was a struggle there for sure and that he wasn't 'always evil' or that everything he did had an evil intention behind it. I think he made a valiant effort to at least try to be good for a good chunk of the season. As for the two points that you made:

1. Davis sincerely thought he had a chance of staying on Earth and being "normal" as long as he was with Chloe. Call it an obsession, call it Brainiac controlling him to get to Chloe, but from his perspective he had a chance and he wanted to take it. Whether the PZ is truly hell or not--and whether he knew it was awful or not--just the idea of being away from the world you know and a person you might love is torture enough. If I had split personalities (and one of those personalities was killing people) and I was given two options: 1. You can stay where you are, live life normally as the "good" person and not hurt anyone anymore, but you have to make sure you're around this one girl all the time or 2. You can leave the country, relocate somewhere where you don't know anybody and remove yourself from the situation so you never hurt anyone ever again... that first option would be REALLY tempting! Especially given that there is about a 99% chance that I wouldn't hurt anybody even if I were to stay where I was. Personally, *I* would still choose the second option, but just because Davis didn't doesn't make him evil. It makes him human in that he is trying to cling onto his life.

2. When I said "snapped" what I meant was that he acted out of character (or at least in my opinion). For months he tried his best to leave Chloe alone because he knew she was engaged and that she loved Jimmy. He could have killed Jimmy (and almost got close to it) but he stopped himself. Honestly, I don't think that was really "noble" of him because he stopped himself from killing Jimmy (just because Chloe loved him) and instead turned to Oliver, but my point is that he hadn't always intended to kill Jimmy from day 1, no matter his obsession with Chloe. It wasn't a "sudden" thing as the word "snapped" would suggest (so that's my bad in using that word), but it was a gradual process which means that he started out as a good guy and eventually turned bad.

What does it mean that Davis is just a "camoflouge"? Would Clark just be a camoflouge for Kal-El then? Davis suggests that he is going to kill Clark so he can stay where he is... and Clark kills Jor-El's "conscience" in the ship because he's trying to stay where HE is (season 2). I'm not saying the "crimes" are comparable, of course (although I have to wonder if they are--but that goes into a huge debate about how we define a "being" versus "consciousness" and I'd rather not go there because I don't quite know my own stance on that! ) but their motivations were the same and their thought-processes were similar. They were tryng to do everything they could to hold onto their lives as they knew them. Only difference is that Clark's destiny wasn't pure evil and Davis's was.

When the writers' *intentions* come into play, there's really no argument, is there? Their word is absolute because they were the creators. But the debate I'm having is not "what was meant to be", but "what we saw on the show". For example, it's like having a discussion about whether Snape really loved Lily or not *based on how he acted in the Harry Potter books* but then saying "JK Rowling said he did, so he did." I can't really argue about what the writer *intended* for the character, it's really how he *came across* that I'm evaluating. I'm not always good at phrasing my arguments, so I hope you understand what I'm trying to say there.

Finally, I just want to say: Davis was a paramedic. He saved lives. He was horrified by the thought of killing people. How can we say that he was *always* evil if that's the case?
                            Last edited by Chandu.Lahari; 10-23-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chandu.Lahari
                              You make very good points, and I do want to be clear that I don't completely disagree with you. Davis isn't 100% good (and I'm not sure I'd say that he ever was). I just think there was a struggle there for sure and that he wasn't 'always evil' or that everything he did had an evil intention behind it. I think he made a valiant effort to at least try to be good for a good chunk of the season. As for the two points that you made:1. Davis sincerely thought he had a chance of staying on Earth and being "normal" as long as he was with Chloe. Call it an obsession, call it Brainiac controlling him to get to Chloe, but from his perspective he had a chance and he wanted to take it. Whether the PZ is truly hell or not--and whether he knew it was awful or not--just the idea of being away from the world you know and a person you might love is torture enough. If I had split personalities (and one of those personalities was killing people) and I was given two options: 1. You can stay where you are, live life normally as the "good" person and not hurt anyone anymore, but you have to make sure you're around this one girl all the time or 2. You can leave the country, relocate somewhere where you don't know anybody and remove yourself from the situation so you never hurt anyone ever again... that first option would be REALLY tempting! Especially given that there is about a 99% chance that I wouldn't hurt anybody even if I were to stay where I was. Personally, *I* would still choose the second option, but just because Davis didn't doesn't make him evil. It makes him human in that he is trying to cling onto his life. 2. When I said "snapped" what I meant was that he acted out of character (or at least in my opinion). For months he tried his best to leave Chloe alone because he knew she was engaged and that she loved Jimmy. He could have killed Jimmy (and almost got close to it) but he stopped himself. Honestly, I don't think that was really "noble" of him because he stopped himself from killing Jimmy (just because Chloe loved him) and instead turned to Oliver, but my point is that he hadn't always intended to kill Jimmy from day 1, no matter his obsession with Chloe. It wasn't a "sudden" thing as the word "snapped" would suggest (so that's my bad in using that word), but it was a gradual process which means that he started out as a good guy and eventually turned bad.What does it mean that Davis is just a "camoflouge"? Would Clark just be a camoflouge for Kal-El then? Davis suggests that he is going to kill Clark so he can stay where he is... and Clark kills Jor-El's "conscience" in the ship because he's trying to stay where HE is (season 2). I'm not saying the "crimes" are comparable, of course (although I have to wonder if they are--but that goes into a huge debate about how we define a "being" versus "consciousness" and I'd rather not go there because I don't quite know my own stance on that! ) but their motivations were the same and their thought-processes were similar. They were tryng to do everything they could to hold onto their lives as they knew them. Only difference is that Clark's destiny wasn't pure evil and Davis's was. When the writers' *intentions* come into play, there's really no argument, is there? Their word is absolute because they were the creators. But the debate I'm having is not "what was meant to be", but "what we saw on the show". For example, it's like having a discussion about whether Snape really loved Lily or not *based on how he acted in the Harry Potter books* but then saying "JK Rowling said he did, so he did." I can't really argue about what the writer *intended* for the character, it's really how he *came across* that I'm evaluating. I'm not always good at phrasing my arguments, so I hope you understand what I'm trying to say there. Finally, I just want to say: Davis was a paramedic. He saved lives. He was horrified by the thought of killing people. How can we say that he was *always* evil if that's the case?
                              Davis doesn't exist. Davis is a program. He's not a man. He's not anything. There is no Davis Bloome. There is only a camoflage that's adapted to it's environment. That's why he freaks at the end. It's not a man "snapping", it's a computer program malfuctioning.

Comment

Davis is real. Zod and Faora used THEIR DNA to create Davis. Faora even said Davis is the spitting image of his father. So he was not just " a program". I also think Davis was not evil from the beginning. every time he was turning into doomsday he told the person to leave. Also the way Chole ultimately treated Davis was horrible.
                                Last edited by Mets7christian; 12-18-2013, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎