No announcement yet.

Antichrist season six

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antichrist season six

This is a major loose end I think that will be revisited he is way to strong to no have to deal with in an upcoming season right?

There's a 50/50 chance.

Jesse's abilities could have become dormant once Lucifer was sent back into his cage, or perhaps, since the Apocalypse ended pre-maturely than as expected, Jesse's power have become a fluke and he still has them, albeit less more powerful than he was in "I Believe the Children Are Our Future".

If they go the first route, with Jesse no longer having any special qualities to him since Lucifer is back in Hell, I think we could have a nice conclusion to his storyline while bringing in some comedy as in Dean could be watching a news broadcast of a lost boy in Australia and the police are taking him to his parents, or something like that as we hear Dean chuckling over it while drinking a beer. But then that makes him quickly think about Sam again. So it can also bring in some emotion.

Just a thought.

Comment

I think that lucifer is not in his cage, sam could have control of his body while having lucifer still in him, because the apocolypse has been postponed we could still see the fight between lucifer and micheal when supernatural ends. Let's face it if Season 5 was the series finale then we would have seen a different finale compared to what we saw. I think that the key that was used to lock michael in the pit could also be used to release him but a different chant could be used if they decide to re-visit the apocolyse arc when supernatural decides to wrap up.

Comment

i keep thinking that antichrist kid was just a one time story. but you never know with this show. still i hope it was just a one time story deal. i really didn't like that kid.

Comment

Antichrist is too big of a myth character to just be a one time story. He needs to be revisited and since the show gonna go in a time jump, he can be a young adult next season.

Comment

^ That would help if we get a five year jump or so, but I doubt we'd get more than a year.

Comment

We should get a 5 year jump....would not bed a problem show development in Dean's life as a retired hunter and normal person....and Sam them last 5 years hunting by himself and deciding to see Dean again....also the boys regrouping hunting demons and meeting up with Bobby again and all. Antichrist could bed the main villian of season six trying to take over earth and all that. Also can go back to thed MOTW format like from seasons 1-2.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎