Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whispers and the Other Side...........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispers and the Other Side...........

i was just wondering about something. could everyone outside the church at the end like widmore and elloise and so on be what is where the whispers on the island come from? could all the whispers we hear come from that little waiting area? ben knowing he is dead and not wanting to crossover over seems like when micheal knew he was dead and didnt want to cross over cause he hasnt forgiven himself.

i know we havent seen micheal and others in the other world but maybe they just werent getting involved or maybe they were elsewhere and didnt want to crossover so they stayed away.

also when elloise said she didnt want desmond to take daniel maybe she enjoyed having a real family and being a whisper in her own world and didnt want daniel to flash which is why she didnt want desmond doing anything. i think she knew she was dead and knew what was going on and just enjoyed her own little paradise and didnt want anyone messing it up. im also guessing she feels guilty for killing her son and doesnt want him learning the truth. maybe didnt want him finding penny cause she knew that would make him completely flash and be concience of everything.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎