No announcement yet.

The bomb........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bomb........

so was there even a point to the bomb or did it just send them back to 2007 and have nothing to do with anything but that?

It seems to me the bomb simply sent them back to 2007 but also gave Juliet the chance to see that reality (Purgatory, an in-between created by them?). Thanks to what she saw, she thought the bomb had succeeded in preventing history from hapening, instead it didn't and just jumped them forwards in time (due to the unique properties of the island because the bomb detonated near the magnetic field/light/energy which can be used to control time?).

I couldn't understand the meaning of the meeting in the church, then I rewatched the last few minutes and paid more attention to what Christian said which was something like "there is no now". They all died in different stages of their life but reconvened at the church because the experience they had together created such a special bond they cuold only move forwards together.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 05-24-2010, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Yeah, it sent them to 07, but was also the incident.. Guess we draw our own conclusion of how all the stations were built finished, after a H bomb went off..

And I wish we had some more of the hatch origins, since it was an important place for 2 seasons, then it's relevance is all but dropped in S6.. The blastdoor map why was that drawn, why did Radzinsky kill himself etc.. The button doesn't get pushed, sky goes purple once.. What about 108 minutes later?? Button seems pointless now..
      Last edited by McFly; 05-24-2010, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I forgot about the incident. Welll, I am going to spend the next few months rewatching all episodes from the beginning so maybe that'll refresh my mind

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎