No announcement yet.

Plothole episode 1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plothole episode 1

so after watching every episode in the season, i feel theres some major plotholes in the first episode:

Where did that ninja women get here powers from and why the **** did she fight lois like a human in the train?

seems pretty strange to me....what do you think?

i think it was because she didn't wanna hurt lois she was just using lois to get to clark didn't she say something about clark not being to far from lois r something like that

Comment

sure that sounds logical, thought about that to but the second time she goes after lois she was about to put some fire onto that lovely ass.

Comment

If you watch the fight, Lois really never get in even a good punch, she does get bounced around alot -

Biggest thing that got me was "why didn't she wait for Clark there ?"

Comment

but this plot has been filled by the powers that zod received later in the season, by clark

Comment

Originally posted by TECHWON
            but this plot has been filled by the powers that zod received later in the season, by clark
            Sorry for replying to such an old topic but that doesn't make any sense, seeing as in the flashback to lois's time in the past showed they only got their powers in the future because they turned the sun red.

So she shouldn't of had any powers from the yellow sun

Comment

It's a pothole because it doesn't make sense. Jor-El is seen holding Blue Kryptonite on Krypton, yet he has no powers. I just think of it as the red sun was to keep Clark powerless and the Kandorians got their powers through other means.

Comment

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
                It's a pothole because it doesn't make sense. Jor-El is seen holding Blue Kryptonite on Krypton, yet he has no powers. I just think of it as the red sun was to keep Clark powerless and the Kandorians got their powers through other means.
                Jor-El was using blue kryptonite on the orb to make sure that when the kandorians went to Earth, they wouldn't have powers (probably some sorta of kryptonian tech that uses blue kryptonite to permantely take away their powers) because he already knew of the powers they would have under the yellow sun. Remember in "Relic" he had been there himself when he was younger so he knew first hand of the powers he would receive.

Comment

Exactly. Jor-El knew that Blue Kryptonite would take away powers. A Red Sun would not affect that, because under a Rao, Blue Kryptonite did not give people powers otherwise it would have been used during the war.

Comment

There are many plot holes here for sure. Like how Future Alia had powers under both suns. How there was only one Lois Lane in the future but two Alia's in the present. Why didn't Alia just kill Lois before she could compromise the future by telling Clark (she didn't know Lois had amnesia). And after killing Lois, why didn't Alia just cause a random catastrophe to make Clark come to where she wants him to (because she knows Clark is the Blur).

So yeah, typical SV black hole of plot but the episode was really good and entertaining otherwise. One of the best season openers.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎