This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Episode title challenge 2" is when you must put them in order, as well

Comment

in order? ahhhh....I don't think I could do that, I already got parts of it done, and it's nowhere near in order. Or is it 2 seperate chalenges?

Comment

Two seperate challenges, I believe.

Comment

good!

Comment

Yep, two seperate challenges.

Comment

yay! I really an working on it...just not lately

Comment

Oooh... it'd be interesting if anyone could actually get through writing a futurefic covering Clark's parents' death, ya know, when they're old and stuff... imagine the emotional knife-twisting...

Comment

BTW I gave up on the epsiode title challenge, sorry MyLiverHurtz...My sad attept is A Krypto Story....you can see where I tried to fallow it in the beginng...but then gave up. Sorry.

Comment

Okay, I have never been in this topic before, and I just want to make perfectly sure I understood the rules first. See? Some people do read the rules! I haven't actually read any of these stories yet, so this may be a stupid question, but: if I write what is essentially a 'Superman' story, set years after 'Smallville' but utilizing the 'Smallville' version of the continuity, is this okay? I mean, of course, that I will focus on a 'Smallville-style' story, not just a superhero fic in which I write the name 'Chloe' once and have done with it.

Comment

Yep, future fics are fine. Write away.

Comment

How's this for a fanfic challenge:

Story essentials:

1. The events in Exile (Season 3 premiere) and subsequent episodes never occur. That means Clark is living the high life in Metropolis, corrupted by the red-k meteor.

2. Chloe knows where he is and hasn't told anyone in authority yet. She confides in one person: Pete.

3. During the summer, Lex uncovers The Secret: Clark's alien origins, the connection to the green rocks ... everything. How he did that is up to you. He approaches Clark with an alliance, and Clark accepts.

4. Pete, consumed with guilt about knowing The Secret and the danger Clark poses to the city, finally admits he knows The Secret to Chloe. And Pete cannot let the Kents know that Chloe knows the secret. But -- and this is a big BUT -- he refuses to betray Clark's one weakness: the green meteor.

5. Lana can suspect Clark has something to hide, but cannot know the truth. We can't have Clark totally alienated and it's important to have one person who still has some faith in Clark, outside of his parents.

So there you have it, a bad Clark allied with Lex, both Pete and Chloe with knowledge of The Secret AND Clark's whereabouts. Only Lex and Pete know how to bring Clark down. How does it play out?

Have fun.

Comment

Are we not allowed to post song lyrics in our fics?

Comment

That sounds like an awesome story Prez. Luthor! I would read it!

Here's my challenge:

Write a fic that has too much TC, even for me!!!

*evil laugh*

Comment

Whoa who's Clark Kent hes old and ugly

Comment

If I did that, Britt, it'd probably get me banned from the forums considering how much TC you can tolerate would put it way over the limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎