No announcement yet.

Whats Your Favorite Lost Moment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Your Favorite Lost Moment?

Now that Lost is coming to an end , im curious to hear some of your favorite moments/scenes/episodes of the season.

My all time favorite scene was in the Season 1 finale. Before they took off on the raft Jack and Sawyer were saying goodbye to each other and Sawyer told Jack about meeting his father in Australia and all the things he said to him.

And although I hate Jack this scene with him and Sawyer was so touching. It was Raw and True and Voulnerable. It was nice to see him get some closure with his father, and Sawyer did that for him.

Anybody else care to share?
    Last edited by MannaBanana; 05-21-2010, 11:29 AM.

ya i liked that jack and sawyer scene

i liked a lot of the hurley episodes and stuff and also learning about desmond and his powers. really looking forward to see how desmonds story ends.

Comment

My favourite scene is either when...

Charlie says goodbye to Claire and Aaron, sacrificing himself even though he knew he would die...

Or...

The Kate/Sawyer bear cage scene. Not the one where they're having sex (although that one is pretty high up there too), but the one where Pickett is going to kill Sawyer and he's telling Kate to close her eyes while she's screaming for him to stand up and fight.

They're just so full of emotion...

Comment

Any/All Sun and Jin moments...they just own my heart.
        "We have to go back!" Really made the show relevant again.
        The end of Walkabout
        Dharma van.
        Raft setting sail.

Comment

A lot of moments

-Locke getting up and walking after it was revealed he was in a wheelchair. "Walkabout" will always be a favorite of mine as it was the episode that I became hooked to the show and hooked to the character of John Locke.

-The end of "Deus Ex Machnia" where Locke found out his father stole his kidney and he was hammering on the hatch door when the light came on

-The beginning of Season 2 with Desmond and then revealing it's in the hatch

-Mr. Eko meeting the monster

-Ben playing mind games with Locke when he said "If I were one of them, I'd send them to a distant place and when they got there, I'd have my people waiting for them" Pause for effect "I guess it's a good thing I'm not one of them" Priceless.

-Widmore refusing Desmond's request to marry Penny

-The reveal that Anthony Cooper is on the island

-Sawyer killing Antony Cooper/The real Sawyer

-The entire scene with Locke and Ben in the cabin

-The purge scene

-Ben shooting Locke

-The reveal of the first flash-forward

-Charlie visiting Hurley in the mental institute.

-In the season 4 premiere, the spitting of the group into Team Jack and Team Locke. Little did we know, that everyone wouldn't be back together until the 14th episode of season 6.

-The reveal that Sayid is working for Ben in the flash-sideways

-Locke putting the grenade in Miles' mouth

-Desmond getting Penny's number/the Desmond and Penny phone conversation (Probably my favorite moment from my favorite episode)

-The reveal that Michael is on the freighter

-Michael on the freighter talking to Ben who tells him "Now you're one of the good guys"

-Keamy killing Alex/Ben summoning the monster

-Jack putting his father's shoes on Locke's feet and saying "You must be laughing your ass off. Because this is even crazier then you are"

-The entire scene on the 316 plane including Jack reading Locke's letter "I wish you would've believed me"

-Ben killing Locke

-The reveal that Sawyer and Juliet are a couple

-Sayid shooting young Ben

-Ben explaining to Flocke why he killed him. Flocke put his feet up on the table and says "I just wanted an apology"

-Ben shooting Ceaser and telling Flocke that was his apology

-The first scene with Jacob and MIB

-The reveal that John Locke is really dead

-Ben killing Jacob

-Juliet's death scene with Sawyer

-The reveal that Flocke is the smoke monster

-Locke and Boone's conversation on 815 in the alternate universe. It was very much like the conversations the two had in season 1 and made me realize I really missed that dynamic of the show. Boone was the first person on the island to ever believe Locke and I believe Locke still feels guilty about what happened to him. I really hope these two actors get to have one last scene together, they work really well.

-Flocke explains to Ben that he wants to go home

-MIB reveals the idea of candidates to Sawyer

-Jack's scene with David in "Lighthouse" where he tells David that he could never fail in his eyes. I had a very similar relationship with my father when I was David's age and it shocked me how incredibly realistic Jack's speech to David was.

-Ben trying to get Sayid out of the temple, Sayid turns with a sadistic smile, and Ben slowly steps away

-The Ben and Ilana scene. I think almost everyone felt bad for Ben when he said "Because he's the only one that'll have me"

-Richard is unable to save his wife

-Desmond meets Penny in the alternate universe

-The cast members coming together for the first time in 2 years in The Candidate

-Jack invites Claire to stay with him in the alternate universe

-Sayid, Frank, and Jin/Sun's death

-Ben kills Widmore "He doesn't get to save his daughter"

Comment

Goodness, how can I pick just one favorite?

I loved the initial meeting between Jack and Kate in the "Pilot."

Charlie's successful attempt to kick the heroin habit with the help of Locke, and then watching the moth fly off into the night, was pretty amazing.

"Solitary's moments between Sayid and Rousseau were riveting and scary!

The moment when they said, "One of them wasn't on the plane" (regarding Ethan Rom) gave me goosebumps!

Locke screaming and beating against the Hatch, and then the light turning on, was freaky and cool!

Almost every single part of Exodus was incredible, but especially when they blew open the Hatch and Walt was kidnapped. "Waaaaaaaalt!!!!"

When Walt and Michael washed up on shore and saw Jin running for his life with his hands bound, and he started shouting, "Others -- others!" I was totally freaked!

Ana Lucia's and Goodwin's conversations and confrontation, and Ana's chat with Michael afterwards, were all pretty gripping. I just love the Tailies and "The Other 48 Days!"

In "Lockdown" (I think), when the blast doors come down, and "Henry Gale's" real identity is revealed by Sayid, or at least that he's not who he says he is, I was like, "Whoa!"

Hurley's kiss with Libby was an iconic and romantic moment for me. "I'm real! This is real!" Love it...

The moment when Desmond turned the key at the end of Season 2 was pretty incredible as well.

I loved every bit of Juliet's introduction and her early interactions with Jack at the start of Season 3...

Which is why I love "Not in Portland" in its entirety, and how it explores Juliet's complicated backstory of how she got to the Island, which is followed up on in "One of Us."

So many of Ben's flashbacks are incredibly haunting in "The Man Behind the Curtain."

"Greatest Hits" blew me away -- every scene with Charlie, as he recounts the greatest moments in his life, were incredible, as were his farewells with his dearest friends among his fellow castaways.

The end of "Through the Looking Glass," while tragic, proved Charlie to be a true, blue hero in the end... although I wish he hadn't died....

"The Constant" was spectacular in its entirety, but especially the last few minutes when Desmond has his phone conversation with Penny and they declare their love for each other.

"There's No Place Like Home" gave us the dramatic reunion between Penny and Desmond, which made "The Constant" that much sweeter! I hope they get to meet up again by Season 6's end tomorrow!

All of the major flashbacks in "The Incident" were cool, as we found out just how involved Jacob was in their formative years.

Season 6... hasn't had as many happy moments for me, mainly because it's been so dark and I was expecting more answers, but "Happily Ever After" and Hurley's reunion with Libby in the Flash-Sideways World helped make things much more palatable than they could've been.

Really, LOST has gave me lots of great moments of television, and I'm hoping they help me add a few more to this list by the time tomorrow night is over!!!

Comment

I think every time Jack didn't believe someone or something was my fav part. He was such a stubborn character right til the end haha

Comment

Ben and Locke on screen together was pure magic.

Comment

Just a funny scene was when after Anna Lucia died.. Sawyer told Jack that he "screwed her"..

Too many great moments.. My favorite one was "We've gotta go back!" That before i was reading lost spoilers, and had NO clue we were seeing a flash forward..

Comment

I'm going to have to say that Charlie and Claire being reunited was awesome.. so beautiful!

Comment

A (small) few of mine, I might add more as and when I think of them:
                      • Hurley realises that Ethan wasn't on the plane manifest just as Ethan himself appears in the jungle and snatches Claire ("Raised By Another")
                      • Michael kills Ana Lucia and then guns down Libby in cold blood ("Two For The Road")
                      • Charlie drowns, but not before writing 'NOT PENNY'S BOAT' on his hand ("Through the Looking Glass")
                      • Desmond and Penny have an emotional phone conversation ("The Constant")
                      • Everyone is reunited in the parallel world before Christian opens the doors and white light floods the church ("The End")

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
                        • Hurley realises that Ethan wasn't on the plane manifest just as Ethan himself appears in the jungle and snatches Claire ("Raised By Another")
                        • Michael kills Ana Lucia and then guns down Libby in cold blood ("Two For The Road")
                        • Charlie drowns, but not before writing 'NOT PENNY'S BOAT' on his hand ("Through the Looking Glass")
                        • Desmond and Penny have an emotional phone conversation ("The Constant")
                        • Everyone is reunited in the parallel world before Christian opens the doors and white light floods the church ("The End")
                        These are all spectacular moments. I forgot how poignant NOT PENNY'S BOAT was. Wow.

Comment

All time favorite - Charlie dying and holding up his hand saying "Not Penny's Boat". I loved Charlie and that scene was so emotional and so well acted and shot that it remains the most impactful scene for me.

Comment

The entire church scene of The End. Especially when Jack realizes that he is dead and when he and his father finally embrace. That was some powerful stuff right there.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎