No announcement yet.

To those we have "LOST".......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those we have "LOST".......

post about some of you favorite characters who have died on the show.

i still think out of all the deaths charlies death was still the most emotional. out of everyone i think he was the biggest hero.

Charlie's death is definitely up there. Probably the best one thus far.

Locke's death was amazing...didn't quite have the same emotion but just great acting from Terry and Michael Emerson.

Sun and Jin's death to me was another highly emotional one.

Comment

ya lockes was great too. you kind of felt bad for locke but then when he came back it was like yay hes back then you find out he is still dead and its a bit sad but you still have the same actor and all that so its still like lockes fate and spirit is there. locke and mib are similar in many ways although locke did things out of hope and destiny and mib is doing it as a screw you to his mother and jacob.

ya sun and jins was sweet. but it just kind of happened too fast and nothing came out of it like charlies death did.

juliets was sad but i think it was more sad from sawyers stand point. her death just seemed more as hey the actress got cast in V so lets kill her off fast and have her say something that most likely will never be braught up agian lol

boone was the first major death and not really emotional since we didnt have time to connect with him he did die for a prupose.

Comment

Charlie's was the one that affected me the most. He sacrificed himself for Claire and Aaron...and all the others that were still alive.

Libby's and Ana Lucia's were shocking and sudden. I still cannot forgive Michael for that.

And then Sun and Jin's.... It was just so sweet, and so sad...

Comment

Juliet's seemed a bit drawn out to me...the acting was great but i think it was too long.
          Plus I hate the "Suliet" ship.

Comment

we have lost them all.

Comment

Charlie's killed me, b/c I loved him, and what he did was so heroic.

Jin and Sun's deaths was almost traumatic for me. It was beautiful and tragic, but it was just so, so heartbreaking.

Juliet's death scene with Sawyer yelling at her to not let go, her crying out that she loved him, and then hitting that A-bomb to "save" them all...that one ranks in the top for me as far as emotional pull on this show.

But I have to say, even though that little church was their "meeting place" where they could all come together again before moving on, and seeing everyone there, knowing that at some point, either on the show or in the real world, they had all died, it was so bittersweet and very, very poignant to me.

Comment

Charlie's 'NOT PENNY'S BOAT' is iconic.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎