LOST Series Finale Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

im so glad ben lasted more then 3 episodes. the show wouldnt be the same without him. same as if they killed jack off in the pilot.

never really thought about it but i guess ben is the most beaten person on lost lol. well atleast up there. maybe jack is lol. sawyer has beaten jack a million times haha

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by chole_fan
    Stop it...your making me crave nachos!! And I don't have anything in the house to make them...which means I would have to make a trip to Wal Mart and miss some of this recap, and I can't do that! ARGHHHHH!!!
    call up like a pizza place they may have nachos actually im just dipping nachos in the cheese jar so its nothing fancy haha

i wonder what show has used "Son of a b!tch" more. LOST or Supernatural haha. someone should really do a vid on youtube of both shws just going "son of a b!tch" hahaha
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-23-2010, 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Awww...Charlie

Comment

those pants dont make you look fat hahaha

i still think charlie was one of the best characters on the show.

haha the lost target ads are good

i still want answers on how a meteor hit the chicken shack haha

54 minutes till the series finale is on

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

the clip of kate with aaron had aaron with the whale toy and that same toy was in claires bags in the flashsideways when kate was going thru her stuff.

----- Added 21 Minutes later -----

i wonder how the ratings will be. hopefully huge cause im sure those who stopped watching may come back just to see how it ends.

my mom is like make sure the tivo records the finale so she could watch. she has to wake up early tommorow so wont stay up till midnight haha. its funny she just got into it this past week when i was watching my dvds and stuff.

----- Added 23 Minutes later -----

it ending feels like a dream and its not really happening.

----- Added 23 Minutes later -----

32 minutes till the end
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-23-2010, 05:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Only 35 minutes til the finale Wow, this first 2 hours has flown by...I hope the episode doesn't go by this fast (although I know it will)

Yeah, I am thinking the ratings will be great...last week was around 10.5 million. I don't think 15 million is out of the question for the finale.

Comment

ya lost is the fastest moving series ever i think.

would be cool if it wound up being 30 mil haha

Comment

Almost time..

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                ya lost is the fastest moving series ever i think.

would be cool if it wound up being 30 mil haha
                Well I read that the episode would be simulcast worldwide, so I think 30 million worldwide is certainly doable!

Comment

Well I read that the episode would be simulcast worldwide, so I think 30 million worldwide is certainly doable!
                  will probably be the best series finale ever. in ratings and in story.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

17 minutes
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-23-2010, 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

will probably be the best series finale ever. in ratings and in story.
                    Story wise, absolutey. This should be one of the best TV episodes, not just finales, ever!

Ratings wise, it's gonna have a huge hill to climb to beat the finale of MASH which drew like 106 million people. Not sure any regular TV show (outside of the Super Bowl) will ever beat that mark!

Comment

11 minutes

Comment

Ratings wise this won't touch M*A*S*H.. MASH had 75% of all TV's on, tuned in. That's a crazy number.

Comment

Story wise, absolutey. This should be one of the best TV episodes, not just finales, ever!

Ratings wise, it's gonna have a huge hill to climb to beat the finale of MASH which drew like 106 million people. Not sure any regular TV show (outside of the Super Bowl) will ever beat that mark!
                          well of course back then there were only like 5 shows on tv at the time haha

so close to the end im glad its 2.5 hours and not just an hour but im sure it will feel like 2 minutes
                          Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-23-2010, 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

well of course back then there were only like 5 shows on tv at the time haha

so close to the end im glad its 2.5 hours and not just an hour but im sure it will feel like 2 minutes
                            Back then...you make me feel so old because I remember it It was 1983...not that long ago!!!

9 minutes. Regardless of ratings, this will go down as one of the most memorable moments in TV history.

Comment

cant wait for the dvd glad it comes out august and not december but wont be the same not having a new season to look forward too.

Back then...you make me feel so old because I remember it It was 1983...not that long ago!!!

9 minutes. Regardless of ratings, this will go down as one of the most memorable moments in TV history.
                              oh it was 83? i was 2 hahaha. i thought it was in the 70s or something lol. but still even the 80s only had 20 networks haha

ya totally. it will be one of those shows our kids and grandkids will watch and love. like gilligans island is to us.
                              Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-23-2010, 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

cant wait for the dvd glad it comes out august and not december but wont be the same not having a new season to look forward too.

oh it was 83? i was 2 hahaha. i thought it was in the 70s or something lol. but still even the 80s only had 20 networks haha

ya totally. it will be one of those shows our kids and grandkids will watch and love. like gilligans island is to us.
                                I was only 7. I think the only reason I really remember it is because my parents watched and everyone was so excited about it.

Only 5 minutes!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎