Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
    This one, lol is Priceless
    Holy Crap! That's awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
      This one, lol is Priceless
      Hilarious! Love it!

Comment

HAHAHA! That is awesome... But I voted for Joshua's line to Dale of, "John May says hello." PERFECT moment. It surprised me so much, and it was awesome to learn that he's a Fifth Column resistance dude! Rock on!

Comment

Without a doubt the moment when Anna melts down. No contest. Absolute shocker.

Comment

^ oh yeah! I love those pictures. This too was a highlight for me. I lol'ed when Lisa smirked. It was so understated - just perfect!!!

Comment

Voted for:

Originally posted by kristintaps
              actually the break her legs line shocked my so much by its evilness that I picked that. Crazy Lady!
              Would have voted for:

Originally posted by colibri
              Without a doubt the moment when Anna melts down. No contest. Absolute shocker.

Comment

Lisa's smirk when Anna lost it was awesome but I'm gunna take the path less travelled.
                My favorite is the scene where the V warehouse (the one that contaned the R6 that they blew up) guard comes to Erica's house to kill her and she winds up dispensing him rather quickly. She's such a bad ass.

Comment

I want to add as another favourite scene when Anna hits Lisa, and then fixes her coat. I just thought it was funny.

Comment

"Let V no longer stand for Visitor. Let V stand for Victory".

BEST.MOMENT.OF.SEASON.1.

For me, anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎