No announcement yet.

Good. Very good.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good. Very good.

I just watched Red Sky and all I can say is wow. This episode was worth the wait. Unbelievable. I'll say more later but I'll rate this one at 10.

I agree..it was awesome
    with some very sad parts though

Comment

On the west coast I am all ready to watch it! I haven't ready any spoilers so I am VERY happy about what is to come!!!! Will post when I am done!

Comment

Great episode, very EPIC. Amazing ending with the Red Sky. Such an amazing cliffhanger for all characters involved. Sad to see Val die, and glad Joshua got resurrected. Now the wait starts for season 2 to begin!

Comment

Now this is what the show should have been all along. Until now it's just been the two sides sitting in seperate rooms talking about hurting the other side. With this one they were all interacting and things actually happened!

Originally posted by djmadonna1
          Sad to see Val die, and glad Joshua got resurrected.
          Oh come on, raise your hand if you think we've seen the last of Val! After all we've already seen two people brought back, one in the finale. Besides, Anna needs her.

Comment

Originally posted by sawol
            Now this is what the show should have been all along. Until now it's just been the two sides sitting in seperate rooms talking about hurting the other side. With this one they were all interacting and things actually happened!

Oh come on, raise your hand if you think we've seen the last of Val! After all we've already seen two people brought back, one in the finale. Besides, Anna needs her.
            I think Anna just 'killed' Val to fool Ryan. Anna wants Ryan to help her with the 5th column. Anna probably has Val in a cell somewhere on the ship. If Val was alive, Ryan would never join forces with Anna or even listen to her.

However I'm sure Anna is intrigued as to how Val got pregnant as supposedly it cannot happen. With her experiements, Anna could find out how to impregnate human females. Imagine how many V babies could be born to human hosts? millions; more lizards for Anna.

Comment

It was a good episode. I can't wait to see how the writers will solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎