No announcement yet.

Desmonds Collection.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desmonds Collection.........

i think desmond is going to have the prisoners go to jacks sons performance and jack will be there and locke may come cause jack invited him and then sawyer will show up to find out what happened to his prisoners and claire wil be there since shes jacks sister and hurley will just be along for the ride

I was thinking that too. That they would all be brought together at the concert for some reason.

At first I was thinking that it would be Faraday's concert with Charlie... but I think that already happened without Charlie.... On that note, how would Charlie or any other survivor come to be at that concert. Unless it's only the ones that are still alive on the island that counts.

Comment

My guess is AU Desmond needs them all together to open some sort of trans-dimensional portal (Fringe anyone? lol), so that Locke, after having been "fixed" by Jack, can walk through it (5 bucks there'll be a mirror involved. lol). Speaking of being fixed, they completely over-killed the word "fixed" in relation to Jack...ugh, terrible writing. We freaking GET IT. Jack is all about FIXING THINGS. You don't need to hammer the obvious over our heads repeatedly with it. lol

So anyway, this was my prediction since the beginning of the season basically, that being that Smokey, being stuck as Locke, will be destroyed or something if AU Locke comes on to the island, since the island can only have one Locke (or something like that). AU Locke being what/who defeats Smokey will be a poetic justice sort of thing, seeing as FLocke ridiculed Locke. And also, AU Locke and Peg Bundy spoke about "destiny" earlier in the season, foreshadowing something very important he would do one day (ie. save the universe. Duh. lol).

Sun & Jin might cross over as well, to take care of the kid Jin clearly didn't give a CRAP about when he decided to die with his beloved Sun.

Basically, with everybody having "back-up" lives thanks to the AU, the show can do both sad endings and happy endings for characters, getting the best of both worlds.
      Last edited by Xanderman; 05-18-2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

^^^That's what I was thinking, that the sideways lives would somehow be merged with the "real world" lives on the island and things would de-wrinkle...if that makes any sense! LOL!

But I do think that sideways Desmond is key to whatever event horizon happens between the sideways world and the island world.

Comment

OMG if we had a Locke vs. Flocke, I think it just might make me forget about all those bad episodes I had to sit through this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
            OMG if we had a Locke vs. Flocke, I think it just might make me forget about all those bad episodes I had to sit through this season.
            Yes, that is what I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
              "Take that Flocke, have a piece of my old Wheelchair. How dare you call me a fool!"

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎