No announcement yet.

Adam?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam?

Why does Sam get to come back but Adam does not? I mean did he actually get his part of the bargain to see his mother again? Or is it because Adam chose the "wrong decisions" which god does not like?

I doubt Adam returned because he's not an actual "living body" as Sam is. Adam was re-animated because his body was burned to a crisp. If he just came out as himself and walking on Earth, I would think he would slowly become a zombie(more or less). It's actually an idea I have that Adam becomes a villain next season because of this. Or, just the easier way to deal with this is that Adam didn't return as Sam did; he either went to Heaven, as he was promised, or he's still in Hell. But then if Adam is in Heaven again, then Michael probably is as well, as there was a bright light before Lucifer's cage closed, so that light could've been Michael returning back to Heaven instead of staying in the cage, and Adam went up as well.

Comment

I have to say that I think the actor who plays Adam is very bad especially his lines in this episode. He was like "I won't let you do this" in a very monotone voice. What bad acting.

Comment

Yeah I thought he was good in Point of no return, but not this one. I still would have preferred both brothers letting Michael and Lucifer in and finding different methods to fight them internally, with one losing the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
          I doubt Adam returned because he's not an actual "living body" as Sam is. Adam was re-animated because his body was burned to a crisp. If he just came out as himself and walking on Earth, I would think he would slowly become a zombie(more or less). It's actually an idea I have that Adam becomes a villain next season because of this. Or, just the easier way to deal with this is that Adam didn't return as Sam did; he either went to Heaven, as he was promised, or he's still in Hell. But then if Adam is in Heaven again, then Michael probably is as well, as there was a bright light before Lucifer's cage closed, so that light could've been Michael returning back to Heaven instead of staying in the cage, and Adam went up as well.
          I think he is a living body. He was resurected by the Angels, just like Dean. It wasnt a set-up like Death did, he was actually brought back. Personally, think Adam is still trapped in hell, and I doubt he will be back. Didnt Kripke say the whole armagedon thing was over? I hope they dont bring an Michael-posessed adam back as a villian, but who knows.

Comment

Adam was only resurrected as a trick to get Dean to say yes to Michael, meaning he was only meant to be living for a day or two or a week max. I doubt the angels brought him back just to live; he was only 'alive' for one reason and one reason only, as the zombies were in "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid". He was only there for a purpose, so I would not compare Adam's resurrection to Dean's(and again, with Adam being burned and not just buried shows that Adam was a meaningless ploy; the angels do not care about Adam, he was only meant to be alive until Dean said yes to Michael and then to be taken to his mother). Seeing Adam come back as a villain is one idea, but I wouldn't think Michael would be possessing him. If that were the case, then the Sam we saw could have been a Lucifer-possessed Sam as well.
            Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 05-19-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I thought that the reason that Adam was chosen as micheals vessel was because the tone of voice he spoke in sound like dean dean said no so michael used Adam if he did kill lucifer in the Pitt then it must be that he brought sam back and flew out before the cage closed.

Comment

I highly doubt Michael killed Lucifer in the pit, and even if he did, I dont think he would have dragged Sam back out, but who knows.

As to adam being 'alive': I dont think the angels have that power over life and death. It was death himself that raised the people as "soon to be zombies". I think that for an angel to bring someone back, they have to do it all the way, and not only to the point that they will go bad.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎