No announcement yet.

Lois Lane's Arc -- S10 Spoilers Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhhandsteph
    My wish list for Lois Lane is to have the General return in a episode!!
    ME. TOO!

I just want one episode with him! That would be so awesome!

Comment

I really just want Lois in 22 episodes. I hope that's the first spoiler we get to hear from the writers at the comic con!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by morrigan01
      Really, since it's now official that season 10 is the final one, Lois/ED should be in all 22 eps. It's time to develop the full partnership dynamic between her and Clark, which only got touched on in season 9 IMO.

Yeah, I want both Lois and Clark to have their own individual story arcs, but part of the final destiny of the two of them is their full partnership as reporters and lovers. Which goes into why they are soulmates and will be the loves of each others lives. Just because the romance has been established doesn't mean Lois & Clark's story has fully been told yet.

Anyway, as for an arc individually for Lois, I would like to see her investigating Intergang (though I mostly would like that story to go to Clark to tie more into the Darkseid angle), but I'd really like to see her reporting on the JLA and other Superhero things, just as she does in the comics.
      Great post! I agree!
      Last edited by JennyMoon; 05-24-2010, 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think that, now, with Lois in the know, I don't see why she wouldn't be in 22 episodes. It becomes easier to have her as part of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
          I think that, now, with Lois in the know, I don't see why she wouldn't be in 22 episodes. It becomes easier to have her as part of the story.
          even more without chloe

Comment

It would be really great to have her in every episode of this new season. I hate it, when she's not there to make me laugh or flirt/kiss with Clark.

Comment

I hate Lois-less episodes with a passion!!!

Comment

I love the Twitpic of you and Michael McKean! Did he say anything about returning to ‘Smallville‘ next season? – Debbie
                How cool was that, running unto the other MM during my appearance on Fox’s ‘Good Day New York’? (He was there to promote his run in off-Broadway’s new take on ‘Our Town.’) Michael said that Perry White is among the familiar, iconic faces star/exec producer Tom Welling hopes to have back for ‘Smallville’s 10th and final season. McKean also had this to share about Erica Durance’s take on fellow newshound Lois Lane: “She is awesome.” Like!

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...fied-and-more/

Comment

Originally posted by WendySue
                  I love the Twitpic of you and Michael McKean! Did he say anything about returning to ‘Smallville‘ next season? – Debbie
                  How cool was that, running unto the other MM during my appearance on Fox’s ‘Good Day New York’? (He was there to promote his run in off-Broadway’s new take on ‘Our Town.’) Michael said that Perry White is among the familiar, iconic faces star/exec producer Tom Welling hopes to have back for ‘Smallville’s 10th and final season. McKean also had this to share about Erica Durance’s take on fellow newshound Lois Lane: “She is awesome.” Like!

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...fied-and-more/
                  I suppose that means that Tom or the producers must have already contacted him about him coming back at some point. Let's hope that he will be able to, and that, whenever he comes back, he shares ton of screentime with both Clark and Lois. It is time to get the Chief back at the DP.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
                    I suppose that means that Tom or the producers must have already contacted him about him coming back at some point. Let's hope that he will be able to, and that, whenever he comes back, he shares ton of screentime with both Clark and Lois. It is time to get the Chief back at the DP.
                    Yep, With both of them.. I would love that..

Comment

So now that we know that there is a very good chance of Michael McKean returning to Smallville, what do you think we should expect out of the Lois/Perry relationship? What do you want to see?

I would love to see more of the characters bonding personally but also professionally. I really hope that we see Perry as the editor and I want him and Lois to fall into that hilarious banter from the comics.

I'd love for Lois to call Perry "Chief" again and for him to tell her to stop doing that. lol I think the first time she called him that he was fond of the name but the more Lois will do it the more it will grate on his nerves.

Although, in my personal opinion, I think anyone that Lois gives a nickname (ie. Perry = Chief, Clark = Smallville) secretly loves it deep down inside.

Comment

They need to have Lois in all 22 episodes. As Clark approaches fulfilling his destiny, it's only right that Lois is right there by his side.

And I think Lois knowing Clark is the Blur-- and Clark not knowing that she knows-- is brilliant. All sorts of story possibilities with that!

Comment

Originally posted by actaeon
                          They need to have Lois in all 22 episodes. As Clark approaches fulfilling his destiny, it's only right that Lois is right there by his side.

And I think Lois knowing Clark is the Blur-- and Clark not knowing that she knows-- is brilliant. All sorts of story possibilities with that!
                          I agree!

Comment

the only thing that i would possibly consider as a obstacle from Lois appearing in 22 episodes is that from what I understand..with each new amount of episode she appears in...Warners/The show has to pay DC comics for her character rights for any more amount of episodes that they want her in.

And seeing as how the producers may want use their money on what will undoubtedly consist of make up and effects due to Darkseid being the most likely new villain used for the final season and perhaps any more effects required for Clark's own journey..they may be just satisfied with keeping Lois at 18 or even make it into 20 episodes...course this is jmho.

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
                              the only thing that i would possibly consider as a obstacle from Lois appearing in 22 episodes is that from what I understand..with each new amount of episode she appears in...Warners/The show has to pay DC comics for her character rights for any more amount of episodes that they want her in.

And seeing as how the producers may want use their money on what will undoubtedly consist of make up and effects due to Darkseid being the most likely new villain used for the final season and perhaps any more effects required for Clark's own journey..they may be just satisfied with keeping Lois at 18 or even make it into 20 episodes...course this is jmho.
                              They could have saved a lot of money by not having AM back at all. To me that's money wasted because the Chloe character isn't needed in Smallville and all she does is regress Clark.

But anyway, I don't want to get into a conversation about that so I'll stop there. As far as Erica getting 22, IMO, she'll definitely get them this year. But I guess we'll find out in about a month at the SDCC.

Comment

Originally posted by hhhandsteph
                                My wish list for Lois Lane is to have the General return in a episode!!
                                I want to see the General again, as well as Lucy. MI's probably available. He had a bit part in the Burn Notice premiere last week. PL was on Flashforward, I believe, and that was canceled. So maybe she's available too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎