No announcement yet.

Lois Lane's Arc -- S10 Spoilers Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVFancross
    I think Lois weighs down the story. I think she should go back to 13 episodes. They've established the romance. Get the action moving. ETA: I AM glad she knows, BTW. It was really getting extremely bad for both she and Clark. So, keep her in, focus on her career as a journalist and keep the romance on the back burner and non-angst. That seems right me.
    I'm not sure I'd use the words "weighs down" but yes 13 episodes (max) with romance on the back burner, no angst and more focus on on the journalist side of things (especially for Clark) sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
      I think Lois weighs down the story. I think she should go back to 13 episodes. They've established the romance. Get the action moving. ETA: I AM glad she knows, BTW. It was really getting extremely bad for both she and Clark. So, keep her in, focus on her career as a journalist and keep the romance on the back burner and non-angst. That seems right me.
      I'd be SO upset if we finally get to see Lois know the secret and she's restricted to only 13 episodes ..God, I'm SO sick of playing "peek-a-boo Lois Lane style" Where's Lois? OH! There she is! Where'd she go?...OH! There she is! etc..

In fact, now that she knows and hopefully is allowed to stay in the know how, I think it would be very wrong to go back to limiting her number of episodes..But then again I don't think she weighs the story down at all- I think she adds to it, if anything. But I guess we just have differing opinions

I really want to see S10 Lois embrace her journalistic destiny! I love how they had her discover that she could be a hero in her own right, by doing what she's passionate about- journalism. She doesn't need to be anyone's sidekick...Or do things for the blur to feel like she has a purpose..I just want to see her grow into herself more..It's such a lovely journey to watch...

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
        i'd be so upset if we finally get to see lois know the secret and she's restricted to only 13 episodes ..god, i'm so sick of playing "peek-a-boo lois lane style" where's lois? Oh! There she is! Where'd she go?...oh! There she is! Etc..

In fact, now that she knows and hopefully is allowed to stay in the know how, i think it would be very wrong to go back to limiting her number of episodes..but then again i don't think she weighs the story down at all- i think she adds to it, if anything. But i guess we just have differing opinions

i really want to see s10 lois embrace her journalistic destiny! I love how they had her discover that she could be a hero in her own right, by doing what she's passionate about- journalism. She doesn't need to be anyone's sidekick...or do things for the blur to feel like she has a purpose..i just want to see her grow into herself more..it's such a lovely journey to watch...
        I totally agree!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kneel4justice
        ita :d i hope she knows she will be so much more interesting, and i already love her character!!!! Its like a cherry on top!
        Completely agree
        Last edited by CloisShipper; 05-18-2010, 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
          I really want to see S10 Lois embrace her journalistic destiny!
          At lease she got some attention as a reporter from S7 on. Clark on the other hand....

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
            At lease she got some attention as a reporter from S7 on. Clark on the other hand....
            Yeah, they really need to pick up the slack on that...I'm tired of Clark's journalism career being a strictly "offscreensville" development...

Comment

I want Lois Lane in a good story arc and for 22 episodes. I don't see why those two things have to be mutually exclusive.

At this point, Lois Lane is one of the main reasons why I'm still watching Smallville and adding her to more episodes gives me more reasons to want to watch the show. I feel that when Lois is around the show is more interesting and I just think this character is getting better and better.

Plus, I really love Erica and I think she does an amazing job as Lois Lane. If season 10 is the last season then this is the last year we will get to see Erica as Lois and I want the producers to take advantage of that as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelie
                I want Lois Lane in a good story arc and for 22 episodes. I don't see why those two things have to be mutually exclusive.

At this point, Lois Lane is one of the main reasons why I'm still watching Smallville and adding her to more episodes gives me more reasons to want to watch the show. I feel that when Lois is around the show is more interesting and I just think this character is getting better and better.

Plus, I really love Erica and I think she does an amazing job as Lois Lane. If season 10 is the last season then this is the last year we will get to see Erica as Lois and I want the producers to take advantage of that as much as possible.
                QFT

Comment

Absolutely agree. ED really should be in all 22 eps in season 10, I'm truly hoping for it...

Comment

Quoted for truth!

Comment

I believe Lois will know and continue to know. Her smile when she knew Clark was the Blur was the same smile she used when she saw Superman in 2013.
                      Last edited by smallvillechrisg; 05-18-2010, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CloisShipper
                        Absolutely agree. ED really should be in all 22 eps in season 10, I'm truly hoping for it...
                        Originally posted by Lizbeth
                        Quoted for truth!
                        ITA ED all 22 eps

Comment

I think Lois should have at least as many episodes as she did in S9. There may be some episodes that Lois wouldn't fit into as well if it is a super heroes vs. bad guys centric episode.

Comment

I'm hoping she will remember that Clark is the Blur, we get to see more story chasing like the Perry White eppy, and maybe this is more of a request, but I would like to see her NOT get knocked out during next season.

Comment

I really want The General back. Really. REALLY. And I want to know more about Lois' past.

I just don't want her whole storyline devoted to Clois, as much as I love the couple. Lois is an interesting character on her own...

Comment

Originally posted by Nanda Lane
                                I really want The General back. Really. REALLY. And I want to know more about Lois' past.

I just don't want her whole storyline devoted to Clois, as much as I love the couple. Lois is an interesting character on her own...
                                I too would love to have General Lane back; he'd add an interesting element/dynamic not only for Lois but also for Clark.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎