No announcement yet.

Lois Lane's Arc -- S10 Spoilers Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois Lane's Arc -- S10 Spoilers Discussion

This thread is to discuss Lois Lane's arc for Season 10 and any spoilers relating to that. Remember to confine the discussion to Lois Lane's arc, and not any other character or pairing. Please remember to not turn this thread into a character vs. character thread.
    Last edited by Vergon6; 05-18-2010, 02:07 PM.

Seeing all these character threads just make me smile and Season 10 on them is even better I really wonder what the writers have in store for Lois this Season will she admit that she knows Clark is the Blur, and if she does, I wonder how it will affect her writing! I really hope she is included with information instead of being like the only Character that has no idea of whats going on.

Comment

Originally posted by kneel4justice
      Seeing all these character threads just make me smile and Season 10 on them is even better I really wonder what the writers have in store for Lois this Season will she admit that she knows Clark is the Blur, and if she does, I wonder how it will affect her writing! I really hope she is included with information instead of being like the only Character that has no idea of whats going on.
      I am really hoping that she doesnt go back to not knowing but dont think they can do that. OH MY GOD though cant wait for it. I hope she does know and makes it really hard for clark ha ha!!! Its gonna be sooo much fun love it

Comment

Originally posted by aerdna
        I am really hoping that she doesnt go back to not knowing but dont think they can do that. OH MY GOD though cant wait for it. I hope she does know and makes it really hard for clark ha ha!!! Its gonna be sooo much fun love it
        ITA I hope she knows she will be so much more interesting, and I already love her character!!!! Its like a cherry on top!

Comment

She's going to know clarks the blur.. and since this season is suppose to be about destiny.. I can take a guess on what her arc is going to be =)

Comment

I'm hoping we'll find out more details about Lois's story in the CW upfronts, at the very least if Erica Durance will get 22 episodes, which I really hope she will.

Comment

Really hope ED will get 22 eps, and also I want to know why she is the KEY as foretold by Dr Fate. I love Lois Lane, she rocks!!

Comment

I really hope she is in all the episodes next season. If not, then I will be bored to tears and consider not watching.

Comment

Originally posted by tbird4u
                  She's going to know clarks the blur.. and since this season is suppose to be about destiny.. I can take a guess on what her arc is going to be =)
                  They are married in 2013, engagement?

Comment

IMO i hope that Lois tells Clark that she knows he is the blur and she wont be the one in the shadows and she wont be blacked out like she always is. [as in getting knocked out and then not remembering that Clark is the blur]

i think she will know and tell him but she will act as if she does not know at all during the writing in the Daily Planet. but by knowing his secret and telling him she knows..shes in danger just like the reast of them. because she has information and mabey could be used by Darkseid. [used as in taken over]

Comment

Here's hoping they don't throw any weird triangles Lois' way.

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

You know, apart from the real triangle that she's naturally a part of.
                      Last edited by uncaged; 05-18-2010, 03:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

yes, hoping ED will get the full 22 episodes. lois is my favorite character on sv!

Comment

I hope Lois gets something good to do in S10. That's more important than her being in all 22 episodes, which is necessary only for Clark (and Shelby of course).

Comment

I think Lois weighs down the story. I think she should go back to 13 episodes. They've established the romance. Get the action moving. ETA: I AM glad she knows, BTW. It was really getting extremely bad for both she and Clark. So, keep her in, focus on her career as a journalist and keep the romance on the back burner and non-angst. That seems right me.
                            Last edited by SVFancross; 05-18-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
                              I think Lois weighs down the story. I think she should go back to 13 episodes. They've established the romance. Get the action moving. ETA: I AM glad she knows, BTW. It was really getting extremely bad for both she and Clark. So, keep her in, focus on her career as a journalist and keep the romance on the back burner and non-angst. That seems right me.
                              I want Lois in all 22 episodes. IMO she lightens things up. Plus I think there is a lot more they can do with her character and I'm looking forward to see them put her in more of the main storylines in season 10.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎