No announcement yet.

So what do you think they died for??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you think they died for??

The finale is titled "What They Died For." It is a three part finale so I gather we have three weeks to reach some idea of what it all means. So for now, at least we can start a few ideas. Who knows someone may hit the jackpot first.

There are some theories to what that could be.

Let the speculation begin . . .

The first part airs tonight and then the next 2.5 hours air on Sunday.

We are so close to the end. I can't believe it!

Comment

ya sunday is the laast 2 parts. a full night event from like 7 pm to 1 am 2 hours of recap 2.5 hours of finale and an hour of jimmy kimmel live special. 30 minut between the finale and jimmy is news.

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

i say they died for a coconut and 2 bags of airline peanuts im guessing it all ends with everything being pointless and they died for nothing.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-18-2010, 12:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It was for love, it was always for love . . . (see it wasn't hard to admit that)

Comment

It was for Mr. Eko's heroin shipments haha

Comment

Gah!! So close!!

I'm hoping that they didn't just die for nothing. That would seriously suck.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoRU?
              The finale is titled "What They Died For." It is a three part finale .
              The series finale is called "The End" isn't it? And it's a two-parter (stretched out into 2.5 hrs), no? This was a regular episode wasn't it...anyway.

So anyway, I think they died for ratings.... lol

Either that or they died so Jack could cry again (because he obviously hasn't done enough of that already). But seriously, they died to save the world. And also, a coconut and 2 bags of airline peanuts (just like Jeff said). heh

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              they died for nothing.
              I like this answer. Because after the last few eps, it seems to now mirror exactly the reason we watched all these seasons.... lol

Originally posted by tOOBIG4texas
              It was for Mr. Eko's heroin shipments haha

Comment

thanks Xanderman haha

i just hope they answer a lot of questions in the next 2.5 hours and that there's a ton of action and twists. i dont want the show to end horribly boring

Comment

It seems to me that Jacob uses people like chess pieces. He knows he wants to win the game so he chooses people to use that have no life, and then he plays with them. Individual pieces are expendable, but the game itself is vital. Jacob believes that the end is the most important thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎