No announcement yet.

Season 9 Top Ten Episodes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Rabid was awesome
    I don't remember exactly all episodes with all the names... but my favorites were Salvation, Savior, Absolute Justice, Pandora and Kandor.
    My least favorites... Idol and Metallo. Metallo was the most boring Smallville episode in 9 years (at least for me).
    Absolute Justice was really good, Dr. Fate was awesome, I'd like to see another Dr. Fate in S10, the costume was truly awesome... so did Hawkmans. I'm surprised they can pull off these awesome things considering the budget
    The only thing that bored me a little of A.J was that it was too much story and little action. I mean, there was practically no C.K Action in there.

Comment

1. Salvation
      2. Metallo
      3. Savior
      4. Crossfire
      5. Idol
      6. Pandora
      7. Rabid
      8. Charade
      9. Disciple
      10. Hostage

Comment

Best Top 10!!

1.Salvation
        2.Idol
        3.Rabid
        4.Crossfire
        5.Pandora
        6.Charade
        7.Savior
        8.Persuasion
        9. Metallo
        10.Hostage

Worst Top 5!! Just For Fun (1 being most worst and 5 being least worst)
        1. Warrior
        2. Checkmate
        3. Roulette
        4. Sacrifice
        5. Echo
        Last edited by sassafras19; 07-06-2010, 05:49 PM. Reason: wanted to add something else

Comment

1.Salvation
          2.Metallo
          3.Absolute Justice
          4.Sacrifice
          5.Kandor
          6.Idol
          7.Checkmate
          8.Persuasion
          9.Rabid
          10.Savior

Comment

My Top 10 episodes of Season 9 are:

1) Salvation
            2) Absolute Justice
            3) Conspiracy
            4) Kandor
            5) Crossfire
            6) Sacrifice
            7) Crossfire
            8) Savior
            9) Upgrade
            10) Idol

Comment

Here are my Top 10 Eps of MY FAV SEASON...IMO

1. Salvation - Easily my favorite finale next to commencment, this ep had everything i wanted to see in a finale, it was well written and directed. I loved the opening future sequence, it be a great scene in a Superman Movie! The clois save was epic and final battle between Clark and Zod left me with goosbumps! Bravo!

2. Absolute Justice!! This was somthing i always wanted smallville to do and im so happy it came to be, and it was So EPIC!! a 2 hour tentpole event written by my fav comic writer and one of the best battle scenes ever on smallville! what more could i of asked for! some great chloe as watchtower moments! Great guest heroes!

3. Savior- At the end of season 8 i was a little worried where this season would go, little did i know it was THIS AWESOME! The opening shot of clark saving the train in his black suit was so amazing. I loved this premier, Not as good as ZOD, but def a great #2 of the series. It was a steller Premier!

4. Pandora- I really enjoyed this ep, It was cool to see the future with Zod and his army in control, Shure the whole Alia going back with powers kinda didnt make sense but it is Smallville The ep had great action, a cool story and it delivered the popcorn goods, Bride had a better midseason cliffhanger tho, but i think overall the Pandora episode was a great midseason finale.

5. Crossfire - This ep had great clois, and the save at the end may be one of the best clark saves EVER!! I really liked the clark and lois talk through the earpierce. Great Chloe moments to!

6. Kandor - It was awesome to see the Kandor Flashback, very cool sci-fi! Julian sands did a great job i think, some great ZOD moments. Very sad though, good acting between him and tom, even though it was so short!

7. Persuasion - This ep was a cool mind alter, we got to see a side of everyone that we dont usually see alot, it was fun, Lois in the dress dancing is so funny, i also enjoyed clark throwing tess.

8. Metallo - For some reason, the 2nd eps are either hit or miss, i really enjoyed this ep, BAG is a great as metallo, and the battle between them was cool, some really great moments that started off the season with a BANG!

9. Hostage - It was great to see Martha and Perry!! I dont really like there "relationshop" but the only reason it worked was cause it was Annette and Mike, they always play a couple. I wonder what martha learned while in washington. It had some great moments!

10. Checkmate - This ep was great, awesome action! the manhunter was a boss! i really enjoyed the waller/checkmate storyline, it was a great ep, plus clark saving chloe was EPIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
                Here are my Top 10 Eps of MY FAV SEASON...IMO

1. Salvation - Easily my favorite finale next to commencment, this ep had everything i wanted to see in a finale, it was well written and directed. I loved the opening future sequence, it be a great scene in a Superman Movie! The clois save was epic and final battle between Clark and Zod left me with goosbumps! Bravo!

2. Absolute Justice!! This was somthing i always wanted smallville to do and im so happy it came to be, and it was So EPIC!! a 2 hour tentpole event written by my fav comic writer and one of the best battle scenes ever on smallville! what more could i of asked for! some great chloe as watchtower moments! Great guest heroes!

3. Savior- At the end of season 8 i was a little worried where this season would go, little did i know it was THIS AWESOME! The opening shot of clark saving the train in his black suit was so amazing. I loved this premier, Not as good as ZOD, but def a great #2 of the series. It was a steller Premier!

4. Pandora- I really enjoyed this ep, It was cool to see the future with Zod and his army in control, Shure the whole Alia going back with powers kinda didnt make sense but it is Smallville The ep had great action, a cool story and it delivered the popcorn goods, Bride had a better midseason cliffhanger tho, but i think overall the Pandora episode was a great midseason finale.

5. Crossfire - This ep had great clois, and the save at the end may be one of the best clark saves EVER!! I really liked the clark and lois talk through the earpierce. Great Chloe moments to!

6. Kandor - It was awesome to see the Kandor Flashback, very cool sci-fi! Julian sands did a great job i think, some great ZOD moments. Very sad though, good acting between him and tom, even though it was so short!

7. Persuasion - This ep was a cool mind alter, we got to see a side of everyone that we dont usually see alot, it was fun, Lois in the dress dancing is so funny, i also enjoyed clark throwing tess.

8. Metallo - For some reason, the 2nd eps are either hit or miss, i really enjoyed this ep, BAG is a great as metallo, and the battle between them was cool, some really great moments that started off the season with a BANG!

9. Hostage - It was great to see Martha and Perry!! I dont really like there "relationshop" but the only reason it worked was cause it was Annette and Mike, they always play a couple. I wonder what martha learned while in washington. It had some great moments!

10. Checkmate - This ep was great, awesome action! the manhunter was a boss! i really enjoyed the waller/checkmate storyline, it was a great ep, plus clark saving chloe was EPIC!!!
                HA! We have practically the same exact top ten lists!!! The only difference is that I broke "Absolute Justice" into the two episodes that comprised it; other than that, they're identical!

Comment

Wow this is really really hard... trying to find the one to top the list was just too difficult, so I went with the one I felt deserved the notoriety, even though it's probably not the one I have enjoyed the most.

Absolute Justice - Probably the biggest thing Smallville has ever done. Great character introductions and dynamics (particularly Green Arrow and Hawkman), and it's nice when cameo appearances actually leave a lasting effect on the plots.

Echo - I put this number 2, because I really felt that it dealt with a lot of character progression, and was really enjoyable at the same time. Toyman was great. Justin was briliant. I loved Clark being more assertive, and hearing inside Lois' head is always going to be fun!

Warrior - I love a lot about this episode. How it took the attitude of a kid to make Chloe realise how depressed she was. Clark's speech to the kid at the end (one of the more perfect of speeches in the series). Chloe and Oliver's moment obviously. Clark's apology to Lois (he was just so adorable).

Checkmate - well the opening scene totally reaffirmed how cool Green Arrow is, which was needed after all the 'pity pot' stuff. I wasn't the biggest fan of Amanda Waller unlike some, but MM was great in this one, and Checkmate is just an interesting threat.

Metallo - Probably the darkest episode since we saw Chloe's dream of half of Clark's body. It was brutal, but realy really well done.

Sacrifice - I really enjoy the dynamic between Chloe and Tess. And the scenes with Olly and Zod where great. And Zod killing Faora and then listening to his baby die... powerful stuff!

Rabid - had absolutely the best Clois of the season.

Roulette - I love Oliver Queen... so I love Olly centric episodes.

Crossfire - some great Clois (including THE KISS) and love the slow mo bullets scene.

Salvation - best finale in years, and it's very rare that a finale gets into my top ten at all. I think the only two that have are Tempest and Covenant.

Honorable mention to Savior, Idol, Disciple, Escape, Conspiracy and Pandora, all of which I really liked.

Worst:

Hostage
                  Kandor
                  Persuasion
                  Charade
                  Upgrade

Not going to explain why, because TBH I haven't watched them enough to remember much about them, except that I didn't like parts of them severly.
                  Last edited by Hopefulsuicide; 07-11-2010, 02:52 AM.

Comment

1. Checkmate
                    2. Pandora
                    3. Roulette
                    4. Absolute Justice
                    5. Salvation
                    6. Sacrifice
                    7. Disciple
                    8. Rabid
                    9. Escape
                    10. Crossfire

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                      HA! We have practically the same exact top ten lists!!! The only difference is that I broke "Absolute Justice" into the two episodes that comprised it; other than that, they're identical!
                      Yeah Jeff, i guess we have similar smallville taste, i didnt know if i should cut AJ into 2, considering the producers say its 2 episodes, but on the DVD Set it looks they count it as 1.

Both parts still rock though, Part 1 has some of the best guest hero introductions ever and it was awesome to see Chloe and Clark chasing down the JSA. Part 2 had an insane final battle, it was epic, and like you said, Manhunter getting his powers back was spectacular! I enjoyed how every character really brought somthing to the table.

Comment

1. Salvation.
                        2. Rabid
                        3. Crossfire
                        4. Pandora
                        5. Idol
                        6. Escape
                        7. Sacrifice
                        8. Conspiracy
                        9. Disciple
                        10. Abs Just

I Love Clois

Comment

1. Salvation
                          2. Rabid
                          3. Metallo
                          4. Pandora
                          5. Crossfire
                          6. Idol
                          7. Absolute Justice
                          8. Charade
                          9. Savior
                          10. Disciple

Comment

1 absolote justice
                            2 salvation
                            3 metallo
                            4 crossfire
                            5 sacrifice
                            6 hostage
                            7 warrior
                            8 checkmate
                            i can not think of any mors episode l love in season 9

Comment

mod edit
                              Last edited by Atomic girl; 07-21-2010, 11:07 PM. Reason: off topic

Comment

Hey there, friends! Seeing as I started the majority of these threads, I thought it might be fun to share with you the scores for each episode, as they've been tabulated thus far. For now, I'm just going with the raw score (number of times it appears in people's top ten) for each episode, and ranking them from highest to lowest. I'll be interested to hear whether or not you think this accurately reflects the best this season has to offer, and if the top ten shown here really are the top ten episodes of this season.

1. Salvation - 69 votes
                                2. Pandora - 53 votes
                                3. Crossfire - 52 votes
                                4. Legends - 51 votes
                                5. Idol - 50 votes
                                6. Rabid - 48 votes
                                7. Society - 46 votes
                                8. Metallo - 45 votes
                                9. Savior - 43 votes
                                10. Hostage - 40 votes

----------
                                11. Charade - 32 votes
                                12. Checkmate - 28 votes
                                13. Kandor (TIE) - 27 votes
                                13. Sacrifice (TIE) - 27 votes
                                15. Persuasion - 25 votes
                                16. Conspiracy - 21 votes
                                17. Escape - 19 votes
                                18. Upgrade - 15 votes
                                19. Disciple - 10 votes
                                20. Warrior - 9 votes
                                21. Echo - 7 votes
                                22. Roulette - 6 votes
                                Last edited by SGuthrie27; 12-31-2010, 07:41 PM. Reason: Included Dr. Emil's vote

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎