"What They Died For" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at Sawyer's and Hurley's reactions! And DOUBLE-LOL that Jack was right next to the heart of the Island and never even realized it... How's Jack supposed to do this with Evil Ben and Evil-er Locke headed there to? And are we finally gonna get to meet Jack's son's mother?!? Oooohhhhh... I think I know who it is now! It helps that I read the episode description which had guest stars listed.

Comment

Something tells me in the end, there won't be a island and that Desmond has a lot to say about all this. This show is past strange...

Comment

Hmm... What's Desmond gonna ask Kate and Sayid to do? And who's the driver? WHAT?!? Ana-Lucia????? And Hurley bailed them out? LOL! Hilarious reaction from Ana-Lucia to Hurley.....

Comment

Jack seems a little more of a fighter than Jacob so I think he'll go down fighting for sure whether it's in the season finale or forever.

Desmond is the most together person now lol - funny since he was all messed up in the head in the earlier seasons.

Comment

i bet a million bucks desmond knows how to kill smokey in the sideways and they will find out to remember when the worlds collide.

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

so they will all connect at jacks sons concert?
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-18-2010, 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              i bet a million bucks desmond knows how to kill smokey in the sideways and they will find out to remember when the worlds collide.

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

so they will all connect at jacks sons concert?
              I just want the show to end cause it hurts my head

Comment

so desmond is like the fail safe switch in the hatch?

Comment

Destroy the Island?!? Crazy Locke is even crazier than I thought! And that is the goofiest voice-over I've ever heard for a Lost promo... LOLOLOLOLOL!

Comment

dun dun dunnnnnnn so ol' smokey wants to blow everything up if he can't leave.

They never really did say what that statue was but I guess it just means many generations have come and gone on that island I guess.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                      Jack seems a little more of a fighter than Jacob so I think he'll go down fighting for sure whether it's in the season finale or forever.

Desmond is the most together person now lol - funny since he was all messed up in the head in the earlier seasons.
                      ya funny how desmonds all sane now. wonder how his role will play out.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        so desmond is like the fail safe switch in the hatch?
                        that's funny. he was pushing his own button for years lol......

So what was all that with the button, guess it doesn't matter right because it was just man messing with the island and messing it up.

Comment

dun dun dunnnnnnn so ol' smokey wants to blow everything up if he can't leave.

They never really did say what that statue was but I guess it just means many generations have come and gone on that island I guess.....
                          ya thats basically what the statue means is that its acient.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                            Destroy the Island?!? Crazy Locke is even crazier than I thought! And that is the goofiest voice-over I've ever heard for a Lost promo... LOLOLOLOLOL!
                            I know lol.... it was like a voice from Harry Potter or some creepy kids show.

Comment

that's funny. he was pushing his own button for years lol......

So what was all that with the button, guess it doesn't matter right because it was just man messing with the island and messing it up.

ya im guessing the button didnt mean anything but the energy did. perhaps if the hatch blew up without the failsafe the island would have been destoryed but since desmond turned the key maybe all that energy went into him and now his energy can destory the light.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I know lol.... it was like a voice from Harry Potter or some creepy kids show.
                              ah so jack is harry and locke if voldermort. that makes so much sense now. guess it ends cause jack drops a stick and smokey wakes himself in the face with it and dies lol
                              Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-18-2010, 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I missed the episode!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎