No announcement yet.

Yep, He's Alive!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, He's Alive!

Do you think Chuck will defeat Shaw in the finale, or will Shaw be the villain of season 4?

I'm not sure. Defeat seems to be more likely, but I could see it going either way.

Comment

i would vote both. either dead or alive.
      if Shaw dies he dies but if he live i want him and Chuck to have a crazy fight and in the end Shaw escapes then season 4 he will be the big evil enemy with a new name for his Operations team. this will be kinda like at the end of season 2 were the new emeny was the ring.

Comment

Chuck is doomed!!! Chuck is barely a spy even with the intersect and now you have Shaw a natural spy downloaded with an intersect. And then on top of that Shaw is already crazy; the intersect is going to make him 10x dangers and crazy.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-17-2010, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Shaw 2.0

He went from Superman to Superman-Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Chuck is doomed!!! Chuck is barely a spy even with the intersect and now you have Shaw a natural spy downloaded with an intersect. And then on top of that Shaw is already crazy; the intersect is going to make him 10x dangers and crazy.
            Imagine a messed up Chuck poor Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              Yeah it seems like it. I kind of figured Shaw would still be alive even when they claimed he was dead.

Comment

the way he floated down the river was kind of fishy
                plus if he surives then he will make one nasty bad dude for chuck next season

Comment

Well I think Shaw is going to live and kidnappe, Chcuk is going to be brain washed by the ring and turned aginat them. MY WEIRD THEORY
                  Last edited by Kal-el 26; 05-19-2010, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I'm just hoping that Shaw will have the same problems that Chuck has with the stress the intersect puts on his brain. My guess is Shaw will get away in the finale, but Chuck will have the governor that Papa Bartowski made for him. And I bet The Ring will be after the governor next season because Shaw will need it for his intersect.

Comment

unless Papa B dies then who is to make the governor for Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Kal_El=Clark
                        the way he floated down the river was kind of fishy
                        plus if he surives then he will make one nasty bad dude for chuck next season
                        This. Shaw is such a great villain/nemesis for Chuck and teamB that it'd be a big waste (and silly) to kill him off so soon, imo. I think he'll survive... Chuck/the show really needs an arch-nemesis and recurring villain.
                        Last edited by blueyes; 05-19-2010, 08:58 AM.

Comment

^ That's true. Every other villain we've had on the show so far has always tried to figure out who is the intersect, what intel they have, or how to build their own intersect. Shaw has all of that. He knows everything about Chuck and the team, and now he has downloaded the intersect. Not only that but now he's got a vendetta out for team Bartowski. I mean, Sarah killed his wife and Chuck shot him 4 or 5 times in the chest. He's definitely a force to be reckoned with--Great villain for season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                            Shaw 2.0

He went from Superman to Superman-Prime.
                            Haha, I totally agree with this.

This is going to be one epic, possibly final, showdown between Shaw and Chuck.

Comment

I now know why Shaw is alive:

I really hope they don't use blanks this time. By the way cut of his head off and run a stake through his heart and ofc don't forget to check his pulse.
                              Last edited by PNy; 05-21-2010, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎