No announcement yet.

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire.

What's up with Chuck and his inability to tell the truth lately?

Shame on him for lying to his father multiple times. Maybe he's gotten too comfortable in the spy life?

Comment

i dont think that he's getting confortable its that like he said in versus the living dead, " he worked so hard to get it out of my head " when talkin about his dad and to Sara he is not sure about the dreams like the Doc said the intersect is taking a toll on his brain. and he said in versus the tooth he dosent want to ruin whats between him and Sarah. now this last part i really dont agree with he still should tell her.

Comment

Well, I was referring to him getting too comfortable with the lying the spy life requires and now he's lying at times when she really shouldn't.

Comment

I think that they were alluding to the fact that Chuck can't hide this secret from the ones in his life for too long. It's going to come out and his lies will get him and those around him in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            I think that they were alluding to the fact that Chuck can't hide this secret from the ones in his life for too long. It's going to come out and his lies will get him and those around him in trouble.
            Yeah...like Ellie.

Comment

well the life of a CIA agent or NSA Black Ops agent is never a easy one. look at what Casey had to do he had to give up his fiancee for this job.

i think its one thing that sucks is that when enemies find out about your loved ones your in some pretty nasty $H!to i guess if they had surveillance in the court yard that was running it would make things easier to see who is coming and going.

Comment

Well I think lying is a part of the theme.
                Yes Chuck lied again but Sarah told him to be honest and then she tried to do everything possible to keep things from Chuck during the interrogation.
                Honesty works both ways.
                They both need to promise to keep thing out in the open from now on.

Comment

I don't know what is going on with Chuck lately.A intelligent guy like him should know that he can never get away with lies,things will only get worst.

Comment

well he will tell her in the next episodes that there is a problem with his head and the intersect.

Comment

It comes naturally for him now.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAISKI
                        It comes naturally for him now.
                        it seem like that huh ?

i guess after 3 years of lying to people he finally made a habit of it

Comment

I think he was just trying to protect his father and it's required in his job.

Comment

The thing is that deceptions is all over the place and it will go KAAABOOOOM like Buy More in the final.
                            I mean team Bs lying to Ellie, Ellie is being played by the Ring and thereby against team B unwillingly, Chuck lying to Sarah, Casey lying to his daughter and former fiancé and even Papa B have been lying the whole time (more to come I guess). So what’s left? Maybe Shaw has something juicy to bring up about Sarah.
                            It all comes down to this. The most honest person will probably be Morgan and what I would hate is if he’s the one paying for all of it.
                            And I must admit that I don’t like where Chuck is going. They have already played this out in vs. the Fake Name so I am a bit disappointed in the character right now. Morgan has taken over his position as a “GREAT GUY” so to speak.

Comment

Chuck was just trying to protect his dad. And to be honest, there was probably some lingering resentment mixed in as well - hence the "You taught us how to live our lives without you, this is me doing it" line.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎