#3-17: Chuck Vs. the Living Dead Live Countdown Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe it will be online like with smallville when they forgot to air theirs a few weeks back.

Comment

I hope people don't think tonight was the finale because of not airing a promo and the epi having some qualities of a finale.

Comment

ya did feel like a finale and would have been a good clifhanger. but im glad we have next week.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000

you wear garters?
          You ain't an X-Men fan?

That is something The Beast says often, they used it in the last movie.

Comment

ya did feel like a finale and would have been a good clifhanger. but im glad we have next week.
            And 2 epis worth. That's gonna be awesome. I so can't wait, but at the same time, I'll be sad to see the season end.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
              You ain't an X-Men fan?

That is something The Beast says often, they used it in the last movie.
              o ok. i dont pay attention. im a fan tho i just dont get the inside jokes lol

----- Added 23 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
              And 2 epis worth. That's gonna be awesome. I so can't wait, but at the same time, I'll be sad to see the season end.
              ya same here. but atleast we get a season 4
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-17-2010, 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

but atleast we get a season 4
                Yeah, I'd be devastated if we weren't getting a new season. I hope it'll end up being a full 22 epis.

Comment

has this show ever had a full 22 episode season?

Comment

Sorry I didn't get the forum section up this morning, I got distracted with all the Upfronts/new series stuff and forgot Will do that now.

Comment

has this show ever had a full 22 episode season?
                      Season 2. S4 will be another even # season so they should make it 22 epis.

Comment

o ok couldnt keep track lol. season 1 was during that strike right? i remember the show was in danger of getting cancelled back then. im glad it wasnt.

Comment

o ok couldnt keep track lol. season 1 was during that strike right? i remember the show was in danger of getting cancelled back then. im glad it wasnt.
                          Yeah, it ended up with only 13 epis. S2 got the full 22. S3 will have 19 when it ends. I'm really glad it wasn't canceled then either. The show is just so awesome.

Comment

What a rockin' episode! I KNEW Shaw was still alive! Well, they DID have me slightly, temporarily fooled, but I'm glad that he's still going, though I'm wondering how he was able to survive the multiple gunshots wounds to the chest and falling into the river where he seemingly drowned... They'd better have a pretty awesome explanation that's better than what "Alias" fans got in how Vaughn survived, or I will not be too happy. Ellie's got herself in awfully deep at this point... I wonder when she'll find out the full truth about Chuck and his double-life. I'm wondering if perhaps Ellie's mom will come and rescue her from the Ring agents, or if she turns out to be the Ring leader...?

Comment

The ring has a intersect machine so they can put it in all their agents. Chuck is in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                                The ring has a intersect machine so they can put it in all their agents. Chuck is in trouble.
                                That depends on who all is mentally capable of handling all that information being downloaded into their brains..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎