Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the Best of Lois Lane in Season 9?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved her in Idol. Definitely. But really.... all year long she was gold... except for like 10 seconds maybe

Comment

Originally posted by kristintaps
      I loved her in Idol. Definitely. But really.... all year long she was gold... except for like 10 seconds maybe
      True!

Comment

Originally posted by Candice
        Pretty much sums it up.
        *high five*

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
          Where's the "All of the Above" option?
          Yeah. It's hard to choose just one. I'd have to rewatch to choose just one. But I like all the investigation stuff. Um... Savior, Metallo, Crossfire, Absolute Justice, Conspiracy, Upgrade, Hostage...

Comment

All of the above.

Sadly, I had to vote for kicking butt with Perry. Clark had a chance to watch her in action. He even held back to let her do her thing. She may not be a Super Hero but she does about as well as anyone can without the super part.

Comment

Idol was a fantastic episode for Lois. It really defined her as more than just a friend for Clark. Just the fact she was willing to sacrifice herself to keep his secret.... amazing

Comment

What was the best of Lois Lane in Season 9? I didn't see the options I wanted:

1) Charade: The best performance (in my opinion) was in Charade when she broke down and cried while talking to the Blur. That was the best Lois Lane in Season 9.

2) Salvation: The kiss between Lois & the Blur/Clark was also another best of Lois Lane in Season 9. That wasn't in the option.

(In my opinion, the best of Lois Lane was in both Charade and Salvation. But I also loved her in Metallo, because that, too, was another one of my favorite Lois & Clark/Blur moments).

Comment

"Clark Kent! You're back!!"
                  But she was perfect in whole season

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍