No announcement yet.

S/k-d/e?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S/k-d/e?

Would you be ok with Stefan & Katherine together and Damon & Elena together???

I kinda feel bad for Damon and he needs a good girl like Elena and Stefan might...call me crazy...be able to make Katherine good-ish.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 05-15-2010, 12:19 PM.

Well as long as Damon and Elena were together, Stefan could be with whoever.. as long as it wasn't shown on screen. (gah i'm sounding like a fangirl..)

But seriously I don't think Stefan can tame Katherine. AT ALL. Just let them be evil together, the new Drusilla and Angelus.

Comment

I like the Idea Drusila and Angelus .....and I agree with the idea of Daemon and Elena....between Stefan adn Elena everything happened too fast,but betwen Daemon and Elena everything is going slowly(it's going just perfect,just how I expected)

Comment

I would be good with that as long as Damon and Elena were together. I have a one track mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Demien
          I like the Idea Drusila and Angelus .....and I agree with the idea of Daemon and Elena....between Stefan adn Elena everything happened too fast,but betwen Daemon and Elena everything is going slowly(it's going just perfect,just how I expected)
          I agree about Stefan and Elena's relationship! And if I were her I would've been more concerned that he even became interested in her in the first place because of her resemblance to Katherine.
          But with Damon she actually developed a friendship... which will turn into something more hopefully soon.

Comment

yes in The Pilot he says....I was living in bla bla centuries but I had to see her and so on...."Had To See Her" ....it says that he saw Katherin first and not Elena....on the other hand Daemon was ready to kill her in th ebeggining and now his love is stronger then Stefan's I think

Comment

I agree i think it should be stefan and Katherine, Damon and Elena most def. Maybe Tyler with Caroline, and Mason with Jenna hehe

Comment

After seeing that scene with Elena & Damon at the end...I feel bad for the guy.

I think Elena has know how Damon really feels.
                Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 11-04-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I think I might be the only TVD fan on the planet who doesn't want to see Damon/Elena! I think I need to walk around with a bag over my head lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                    After seeing that scene with Elena & Damon at the end...I feel bad for the guy.

I think Elena has know how Damon really feels.
                    So Elena should be with Damon out of pity? She's clearly complelely in love with Stefan...

Originally posted by CloisEternal77
                    I think I might be the only TVD fan on the planet who doesn't want to see Damon/Elena! I think I need to walk around with a bag over my head lol.
                    You're not the only one. Sometimes I can't see Damon with anyone...he just doesn't seem very stable to me at the moment.

Comment

I love her with Stefan. They're two of a kind!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                        So Elena should be with Damon out of pity? She's clearly complelely in love with Stefan...
                        Not out of pity but she should keep her options open. I am not sold on Stefan/Elena.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                          Not out of pity but she should keep her options open. I am not sold on Stefan/Elena.

But why keep her options open, if she's happy with Stefan? No relationship would ever last if people were always doing that.

Wouldn't that hurt the brothers relationship? Why would you want her with a brother that wouldn't mind stealing his brother's girlfriend, whom he knows Stefan is madly in love with.

Plus, you're forgetting Damon recently snapped Elena's brother's neck...He murder her brother...you want her with someone like that?

I think Matt would be better for her than Damon...
                          Last edited by Sugar; 11-07-2010, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Is she happy with Stefan? Plus I question his motivations & Damon's too...could Elena be the Katherine they could have?

Comment

It's Katherine & Stefan and Damon & Elena for me.They're just...perfect.They need each other to survive,because even if they're different they're so similar.Damon and Elena maybe are the different worlds,but one thing they have in common: When they love,they love forever,uncondicinaly and they both need each other so badly.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎