• She knew during the kiss

123 43.62%
  • She knew after the kiss

70 24.82%
  • She still does't know

7 2.48%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    New In Town
    another point to believe she had her doubts even before talking to Zod, why did she even bother to hide the BoR in her pocket right as Zod shows up? I think it is because she has doubts as to whether Zod is telling the truth. If she really believed him to be the Blur, she would've just handed it straight over.

Forum Whiz
    I think the whole Lois sayin "Clark" after the kiss gave it away.

Quote Originally Posted by daxx04 View Post
    She suspected before he touched her otherwise why would she give the BOR to the blur. He never talked to her about it. She took it from Clark so I believe she was giving it back to him. She was 100% confirmed with the touch of his hand as he took the BOR from her and knew before he kissed her. Otherwise I believe she would not have surrendered to him so effortlessly.

This. Exactly my thoughts.

She knew for sure during the kiss I can say that! I'd like to hear her say just what happened with it... to him...

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DURANCE View Post
    She knew in the barn scene when he told her he would always be watching over her imo. I think she recognized that line from one her many blur phone calls. Then when she knew zod wasnt the blur it confirmed it for her... Then the kiss sealed the deal
    Quote Originally Posted by daxx04 View Post
    She suspected before he touched her otherwise why would she give the BOR to the blur. He never talked to her about it. She took it from Clark so I believe she was giving it back to him. She was 100% confirmed with the touch of his hand as he took the BOR from her and knew before he kissed her. Otherwise I believe she would not have surrendered to him so effortlessly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrific_T View Post
    I posted this in another thread, but this is how I think it went down:

1. Barn scene: She started questioning whether she was wrong about Clark not being the Blur
    2. When he grabbed her hand: She started to realize he could really be the Blur
    3. Right before the kiss: She pretty much knew
    4. During and after the kiss: She knew for sure
    Among others... These all make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by borednow View Post
    She knew for sure during the kiss I can say that! I'd like to hear her say just what happened with it... to him...
    I would love it if she got a chance to talk about how she processed things... even during the season too... and for Clark to explain all the odd things... starting again with the flying barn door!

I'd say she figured it out during/after the kiss, leaning towards after. When she said Clark it seemed like she wasn't really trying to figure out who he was, she just recognised the kiss. Back in the loft when he said "whereever you are I'll be watching over you" I got the initial impression that it confirmed for her what Zod was telling her and that Clark was a bit of a crazy stalker. But, I can see how it could be interpreted as her suspecting he was the real Blur at that time.

But then I don't understand why she still pickpocketed him.
    Last edited by Cychotec; 05-17-2010 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cychotec View Post
    I'd say she figured it out during/after the kiss, leaning towards after. When she said Clark it seemed like she wasn't really trying to figure out who he was, she just recognised the kiss. Back in the loft when he said "whereever you are I'll be watching over you" I got the initial impression that it confirmed for her what Zod was telling her and that Clark was a bit of a crazy stalker. But, I can see how it could be interpreted as her suspecting he was the real Blur at that time.
    I think she's thinking back to when he said that in the Blur-Lois break-up phone call. I think him saying that opened the can of worms for Lois to be open to the idea. But yeah I agree that she submitted to the idea in the kiss. There was that moment of her running everything through in her mind before she uttered.. 'Clark!' *happy sigh*

She suspected Clark to be Blur when she opened the book that she thought was his diary.Clark with the phrase:"I'll always watch over you",Zod telling her:"CK is not who she thinks he is" then using her to steal the book of Rao from Clark were pretty good clues.The kiss confirmed everything that's why she said Clark.

She knew in the barn scene when he told her he would always be watching over her imo. I think she recognized that line from one her many blur phone calls. Then when she knew zod wasnt the blur it confirmed it for her... Then the kiss sealed the deal

True! I was thinking the same thing.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by daetilus View Post
    I agree that she had suspicions going back to the barn, but the kiss sealed the deal. My big fear is that they'll do like they often have, and let Clark weasel out some way into making Lois doubt that he is the Blur.
    ITA

She reacted to Clark telling her that he would always be watching over her but she knew for sure after Clark kissed her as the Blur.

And although Clark said he didn't want to hurt her more by telling her he was the Blur.
    He couldn't help himself in both cases.

I'm going to respectfully disagree with the general consensus on this thread. I don't think Lois suspected in the barn scene. Here's why...

1, In one of the last few episodes, (I can't remember which), Lois accused Clark of trying to expose the Blur to further his career.

2. Zod posing as the Blur told Lois that Clark was trying to destroy him and that he had the book of Rao, which Lois discovered was the truth when she pick-pocketed Clark. She found the journal which had information on the book of Rao. This verified Zod's claims.

3. Clark refused to come clean with his secrets. Then he suddenly changed his tune and said that wanted her to take the job with Perry, like he was trying to get her out of the way.

4. Lois pulled up the Blur files on Clark's computer and Zod's picture came up. I'm sure she thought that Clark had learned the Blur's identity and was hiding that information from her.

I think by this time, she was thinking that Clark had been investigating the blur and was about to expose him and possibly even tapping her cell phone and listening to her conversations with the Blur. When Clark hugged her, she looked a little scared and was in a hurry to get away.

Then she told Zod she was shattered and that he was the only she could trust. That ended when Zod put his hand on her shoulder. She looked startled and she realized that this was not the real Blur.

I think she knew that Clark was the Blur when he kissed her and you could see the relief in her expression. She knew then that Clark wasn't the baddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Schatzie View Post
    That's an interesting question and I have to applaud the writers for making the timing ambiguous enough to keep our interest piqued until next season. Here's my take at the moment:-

During the barn scene Clark reentered the suspect list thanks to his secrets, the Book of Rao in his pocket, and his vow that he'd always watch over her. But Lois had been down this road before so the barrier she'd erected in the wake of Idol was too strong to let her get carried away. She focused on one thing at a time - testing Zod's claim to be the Blur (confirming her doubts).

When Zod touched her shoulder, she knew it wasn't him, and that left Clark as her only suspect again. When the Blur held her hand instead of just taking the Book of Rao, she knew it was her Blur because she felt the connection that was missing with Zod. Deep down she knew it was Clark. During the kiss she knew for sure. But the super-kiss was so awesome she didn't have time to really think about it until he'd sped away. The angst!

Can't wait to see where they go from here.
    I think this best sums it up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DA_Champion View Post
    That was a really cheesy way for Lois to find out. I feel robbed.
    Forgive me if I have this wrong, but traditionally, hasn't Lois always found out that Clark was Superman/Blur by a kiss? In "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman", Lois knew that Clark was Superman by a kiss.

agreed. With that said, I voted that she knew after the kiss, once she was clear headed enough to think straight again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's_Son View Post
    Forgive me if I have this wrong, but traditionally, hasn't Lois always found out that Clark was Superman/Blur by a kiss? In "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman", Lois knew that Clark was Superman by a kiss.
    Actually, on "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" it was a touch (the way both Clark and Superman touched her face). Someone on this board (sorry I can't remember who) actually has an avatar of the touch (and moment Lois puts it all together).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l08Ly...eature=related

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

I'm not sure she knew at that point, but I'm pretty sure she began to suspect it (and to doubt Zod).

I think, once her suspicions about Zod were confirmed, she began to seriously consider Clark being The Blur.

IMHO, the kiss was just the final confirmation for her.
    Last edited by cma_454; 05-18-2010 at 06:09 AM. Reason: To add link

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast