No announcement yet.

Barn Loft scene with Clark and Lois

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
    I was too wrapped up in the moment to remember Clana.
    EEEwwwww now its spoiled for me.
    I was too wrapped up in the moment to remember Clana. I still don't really care. Heck, Clark and Lois had a nice barn moment in "Aqua," just off the top of my head...for me, Lana's mark is forever erased on Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
      I was too wrapped up in the moment to remember Clana. I still don't really care. Heck, Clark and Lois had a nice barn moment in "Aqua," just off the top of my head...for me, Lana's mark is forever erased on Smallville.
      They've had LOTS of great barn scenes! Recruit, Lucy, Aqua, Oracle, Crimson, Instinct, Bride, Infamous, Persuasion, and now Salvation. Some of my favorite Clois moments went down in the barn...for me, Lana's mark was erased a long time ago Who knows what S10 holds? Hehehee

Comment

Originally posted by damara531
        They've had LOTS of great barn scenes! Recruit, Lucy, Aqua, Oracle, Crimson, Instinct, Bride, Infamous, Persuasion, and now Salvation. Some of my favorite Clois moments went down in the barn...for me, Lana's mark was erased a long time ago Who knows what S10 holds? Hehehee
        ...Those, too.

Comment

Clois will never be Clana. God forbid!

Comment

Lies!! Lies and more Lies!! C'mon now, this had Clana scene all over... I loved it. Brings back good Clana memories..ahhh gonna go watch Seasons 1-4

Comment

that barn just reminds me of lana full stop i think its time next season lois gets her apartment with the balcony view lol

Comment

Until they change the name of the show stuff in Smallville will still happen, I agree on it being lame but thats the way it goes. Makes perfect sense though, Zod takes over the world and uses a barn.. The Kent barn as his prison.. Wait.. What?

While I'm on a rant might I also suggest a opening change, we have moved passed cheesey popular rock playing in every other scene since the begining of Season 8, diabolical monsters + plots then "Dododdododo SOOMMEBODDY SAAAAAAVVVEEE MEEEE" haha it takes me right out of the mood.

A bit off tangent, but I agree to Lois having an apartment in Metropolis, basically all scenes in Smallville are pretty much there for "Oh look we are called Smallville" reasons if you get me. Not all but most, Martha Kent coming back it was right to be in Smallville.

Comment

Yes, I did get a bit of a vibe from the seasons where the writers made Lana too obsessed with Clark's secret. However, I like that when Clark told her there was nothing to tell she just said okay, sort of bit her lip, and just left in a very well composed way. You could tell she was emotional and her eyes were glazed with tears but she didn't "storm" out of the barn and she didn't cry her eyes out. That was a nice change. lol

Comment

I never even thought of Lana in this scene. Lana would never have told Clark he was the most important thing and she would sacrifice her career FOR HIM. If she even hinted at something like that she always took it back or it was after she found out who he really was.

Lois, at this point, didn't know who he really was. She was choosing him, Clark, over everything else, a first in Clark's life. Imagine how that made him feel. He looked surprised and shocked. The poor guy has never truly been first just because of who he is. He knows now that Lois would never leave him.

Totally different than Lana. Lois needs to know his secret for the health of their relationship, not because she feels she just has to. This is the first time she's become insistent in all this time. That's unusual to say the least. Totally different.

And she didn't storm out of the barn. She left because when he said he would be watching over her she was putting the pieces together and needed to get away to process that. She had a stunned look on her face.

Comment

I loved the scene and refuse to compare Lois and Lana...

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Lois was honest with her feelings and she gave Clark what he needed to hear and then she asked for honesty and he couldn't give it to her yet....
                      Last edited by hhhandsteph; 05-15-2010, 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
                        I never even thought of Lana in this scene. Lana would never have told Clark he was the most important thing and she would sacrifice her career FOR HIM. If she even hinted at something like that she always took it back or it was after she found out who he really was.

Lois, at this point, didn't know who he really was. She was choosing him, Clark, over everything else, a first in Clark's life. Imagine how that made him feel. He looked surprised and shocked. The poor guy has never truly been first just because of who he is. He knows now that Lois would never leave him.

Totally different than Lana. Lois needs to know his secret for the health of their relationship, not because she feels she just has to. This is the first time she's become insistent in all this time. That's unusual to say the least. Totally different.

And she didn't storm out of the barn. She left because when he said he would be watching over her she was putting the pieces together and needed to get away to process that. She had a stunned look on her face.

Yeah this.

I just don't know why Lois asking for some honesty = Lana. She should have just forgotten all the stuff she'd found / heard and blown it off and skipped off happily? That wouldn't be Lois.

Don't get me wrong, I TOTALLY get Clark not telling her - especially after what he said to Oliver, but I don't fault Lois for wanting the truth either.

Comment

Originally posted by MuchaLana
                          Lies!! Lies and more Lies!! C'mon now, this had Clana scene all over... I loved it. Brings back good Clana memories..ahhh gonna go watch Seasons 1-4
                          Well as I pointed out Lois didn't do the passive agressive attack at Clark which was a Lana trademark(s2 and on), so it different in that way. But I guess you trending a thin line when you start making the secret a defining point of the relationship which the producers right now are getting very close to if they don't have Clark tell Lois soon enough

Comment

When Clark started to talk about having so many relationships ending before their time....Lois looked scared for a moment....I was wondering for a moment if we were going to have a Lana talk but thankfully he recovered and we got that beautiful moment!!!

Comment

THIS:

Originally posted by SnowBird
                              Lana who? She is history and I never gave her a thought in this episode.
                              and THIS:

Don't agree with this. The motives are completely different. Lana demanded to know Clark's secret because she felt it was her god given right to know. Lois has gone out of her way to show she accepts Clark's secret. She didn't mind the mystery, especially since she'd kept secrets of her own. But things are different now. Clark's secret is jeopardizing their relationship and Clark knows that just as much as she does. He WANTED to tell her, but didn't because he thought he'd never see her again. Lois doesn't demand honesty because she feels she deserves to be in on his secret, she's simply afraid of it wrecking their relationship.
                              Completely agree

I just don't know why Lois asking for some honesty = Lana. She should have just forgotten all the stuff she'd found / heard and blown it off and skipped off happily? That wouldn't be Lois.
                              Sadly if she'd done this she'd have been bashed for it. Honestly Lois can't win, if she actually wants honesty in her relationship, I mean that's human nature, it somehow makes her Lana(GMAB) and if she doesn't, she's letting Clark walk all over her and she's OOC

I can't keep up with the back and forth

Comment

^^YES

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍