No announcement yet.

Barn Loft scene with Clark and Lois

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barn Loft scene with Clark and Lois

If that didn't bring back horrible memories of Clana in the barn with Lana telling CK no more secrets and Clark professing undying love and then telling her to hit the road. Makes me sick. Nothing good ever happens in the barn. Lois walking down the steps just the same as Lana. Some things never change.

I said the same thing right after that scene...it looked so Clana.

Comment

it wasnt as bad as the many lana and clark secrets scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
        it wasnt as bad as the many lana and clark secrets scenes.
        maybe not as bad(since in the case of Clana it happened every 4th episode) but the Lana storming out of the barn definantly was there, the only thing missing was Lois giving Clark a really passive aggressive comment just before she walked out

Comment

I was too wrapped up in the moment to remember Clana.
          EEEwwwww now its spoiled for me.

Comment

Had the episode ended with this scene we would have had a lot of unhappy fans but that is not what happened. Clark finally stepped up.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbara
              Had the episode ended with this scene we would have had a lot of unhappy fans but that is not what happened. Clark finally stepped up.
              At least Lois didn't drop a "Even though my compass was way off with Seth, he still had the courage to be honest with me." on Clark

Comment

Hehehe! Yea..the barn is so old school! its all about the daily planet now! lol!

Comment

I totally thought of Clark*Lana. Sum1 burn that barn along with Clark's red jacket.

Comment

Hey, I'm almost ready to see that red jacket again. I hate to say it, but the black trench isn't doing it for me

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                      maybe not as bad(since in the case of Clana it happened every 4th episode) but the Lana storming out of the barn definantly was there, the only thing missing was Lois giving Clark a really passive aggressive comment just before she walked out
                      and Clark sitting on the floor bouncing a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by galatians221
                        If that didn't bring back horrible memories of Clana in the barn with Lana telling CK no more secrets and Clark professing undying love and then telling her to hit the road. Makes me sick. Nothing good ever happens in the barn. Lois walking down the steps just the same as Lana. Some things never change.
                        Don't agree with this. The motives are completely different. Lana demanded to know Clark's secret because she felt it was her god given right to know. Lois has gone out of her way to show she accepts Clark's secret. She didn't mind the mystery, especially since she'd kept secrets of her own. But things are different now. Clark's secret is jeopardizing their relationship and Clark knows that just as much as she does. He WANTED to tell her, but didn't because he thought he'd never see her again. Lois doesn't demand honesty because she feels she deserves to be in on his secret, she's simply afraid of it wrecking their relationship.

Comment

Lana who? She is history and I never gave her a thought in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by -nora-
                            don't agree with this. The motives are completely different. Lana demanded to know clark's secret because she felt it was her god given right to know. Lois has gone out of her way to show she accepts clark's secret. She didn't mind the mystery, especially since she'd kept secrets of her own. But things are different now. Clark's secret is jeopardizing their relationship and clark knows that just as much as she does. He wanted to tell her, but didn't because he thought he'd never see her again. Lois doesn't demand honesty because she feels she deserves to be in on his secret, she's simply afraid of it wrecking their relationship.
                            word!

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
                              Don't agree with this. The motives are completely different. Lana demanded to know Clark's secret because she felt it was her god given right to know. Lois has gone out of her way to show she accepts Clark's secret. She didn't mind the mystery, especially since she'd kept secrets of her own. But things are different now. Clark's secret is jeopardizing their relationship and Clark knows that just as much as she does. He WANTED to tell her, but didn't because he thought he'd never see her again. Lois doesn't demand honesty because she feels she deserves to be in on his secret, she's simply afraid of it wrecking their relationship.
                              With this ITA! The motivations are totally different for both characters. They've reached a point in their relationship where NOT telling Lois his secret would undermine the integrity of what they mean to each other. And you could totally read the struggle on Clark's face when Lois begged him to be honest with her...Tom hit the ball out of the park in that scene I thought. It was never more clear IMO how much Clark WANTED to tell her the truth, because he needs to confide in her just as much as she needs him to. The only thing holding him back was the knowledge that he was leaving her, and as he told Oliver "he wouldn't do that to her" knowing they'd never be see each other again. But that's also IMO what makes the phone booth kiss so beautiful and important! Because even though he kissed her while dressed as the Blur, he was kissing her as Clark (a man desperate to hold onto the one thing he knew he couldn't keep). In that moment, he NEEDED HER more than he needed to protect his secret. I feel like that was a real turning point for Clark.

Originally posted by SnowBird
                              Lana who? She is history and I never gave her a thought in this episode.
                              Lana never even crossed my mind once in this episode either. Personally I refuse to let the idea of her tarnish the greatness that is Clois.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎