Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Letter to PSW (Show's Powers That Be for Season 10)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Letter to PSW (Show's Powers That Be for Season 10)

Taking a cue from Atomic Girl's brilliant Season 9 thread I figured I'd start off a Season 10 thread.

THE RULES

This thread is to leave a letter to PSW (Petersen, Souders and Welling). You may disagree with something they said, or the direction of the show, etc., but you must do it in a respectful manner. While we do not know if they ever come in here, we do know that some production staff does and any comments could be repeated to them.

You may not quote any other post (in your letter or otherwise), nor agree or disagree with another post, you are writing a stand alone letter. No letter left here should bait, use a derogatory nickname, or in any other way, be left to infuriate any users, nor the intended recipients. Any letter breaking any K-site rules, or any rules outlined here will be deleted and a warning sent. All edits/deleted posts are at the moderators discretion.

You should not post the same letter (or very similar letter with the same sentiment) over and over again.

Your letter should not be a response to another letter. Remember, your letter is meant to stand alone.
    Last edited by MrZeppo; 05-14-2010, 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dear Smallville Producers

You rock. That is all.

Ella

PS: I want to marry YOUR Lois Lane!

Comment

Dear Producers,

Great Season Finale... Probably the best ever!!!!! So happy that we're getting a 10th season. I have been watching this show since I was 11 which makes me a big fan! I have all the faith in you that you will bring another great season our way. Have a great summer and I hope that these next 4-5 months go by SUPER SPEED fast!

-Rebecca

P.S.,
      Will all of you be at Comic Con 2010?
      Last edited by Beckona24; 05-14-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Dear Producers,

The finale this year was incredible, the special effects was amazing the fight between Clark and Zod was awesome but for me i especially love the dream of Clark.. i think it's the best opening show yet:P.. and it gives me the goosebump.. my question for the next season is i wonder if Clark will wear the suit.. I hope you will have a great summer and i have to do something during the summer instead of waiting 4-5 months=P..

- William

Comment

Dear Producers,

I never thought I would say this about a finale again, but THANK YOU. It felt like you guys were aspiring for greatness again, rather than just sensationalism. Please keep it up in Season 10.

thank you,
          David
          P.S. Let's go out on a high note...or should I say Supermanly note and let destiny take flight with Season 10 being the last, great season of Smallville!

Comment

DearPSW, here's to an awesome season finale and even more awesomer season 10!

Comment

Dear PSW,

I am really pumped for season 10! I am happy you guys are bringing in more of the mythology into the show. Please please please bring more Lois and Clark moments. TW and ED have awesome chemistry and I am in love with Lois and Clark all over again since CR and MK in the old superman films. You have made this Cloiser so happy!

Comment

I want to thank the whole Smallville gang, each and everyone of you gave us a great season nine. I am looking forward to season 10, I am hoping that you can have Tom and Erica at Comic Con 2010. This would get season 10 off to a great start.

Comment

Dear Producers,

Thanks for the awesomeness of this season, the best IMO!!!
                  I am looking forward to season 10!!!
                  You rock!!!

Comment

Dear PSW,

I really want to thank you all for Season 9. The finale was amazing, but I have to say the entire season has been pretty fantastic. I feel like we set a challenge to you in the beginning of season 9 and you delivered in spades. I really wish you all could just keep going, providing Supermanly stories to entertain and inspire a new generation. I really loved this season because the characters grew SO much, their stories were so rich. It has been absolutely brilliant.

Tom, I tip my hat to you sir. For all the hats you have to wear. You are a true Superman. My nephew just started watching the show and I love watching him being exposed to what you do. He watches you on the screen with such wide-eyed enthusiasm. You are a role model for him, I see him take that with him because the right thing is what Superman does. Children need a Superman and you have been that for so many kids. Thank you, you gave him a priceless gift like what Christopher Reeve did for an older generation like myself.

Here is a list of a bunch of things I'm hoping for if Season 10 is the last season. I really have no criticism, mainly they are requests for you all to continue doing what you did so well in Season 9.

...Clark learning to fly WAY before the series finale. I would be okay if he stumbles with it all season, but he needs to master it. Yes, it's our #1 wish.
                    ...More Clois. I really like how you have approached this with as little melodrama as possible, as an adult relationship, PLEASE continue. I love seeing them being cute.
                    ...A Clark vs Whoever Superfight. No holds barred. No Kryptonite, no Phantom Zone, no Duex Ex Machina, no excuses. I am not expecting movie quality, but something to make the Titan vs Clark fight look weak in comparison.
                    ...The tights! Come on, you pretty much promised us Tom will wear them with that future vision + gift from Martha deal. Your fault, not ours. To be fair, I would be okay with him putting them on in the series finale before the final battle. Its odd saying this, but I miss seeing Clark in red and blue.
                    ...More Superhero cameos & references.
                    ...More Clark being a man. More badass/cool. More being smart, proactive and making plans.
                    ...A 2 hour Series Finale.
                    ...A fate for Chloe.
                    ...More Terence Stamp! I like how Clark and Jor-El played nice this season.
                    ...More episodes with Phil Morris!
                    ...More episodes with Annette and Michael! Martha and Perry's story need to be resolved.
                    ...More episodes with Cassidy Freeman! I love that Tess is working on redemption, please continue this!
                    ...More episodes with Brian Austin Green! I like how his story is more tragic and he's not a traditional bad-guy.
                    ...Another episode with Elise Gatien! With her interacting with Clark this time! They can save Ollie or something.
                    ...No more Zombie episodes, never...Ever.
                    ...No Lana episodes, unless it is to show them properly moving on from each other like adults. No melodrama.
                    ...Another Geoff Johns episode!!
                    ...If you are doing Apokilips/Darksied in Season 10, please give it the real life Smallvillian treatment you give these mythos elements and have it make sense.

...And finally Batman. I ask this mainly for that masked crusader who asks you at Comic Con every year.

Comment

Dear PSW,
                      Thanks for the rollercoaster ride of season 9. Just wanted to say great job on the season finale and I'm totally looking forward to season 10. Whatever happens, I'm there for it. (Especially if there's plenty of Clark/Superman action and Lois Lane!)

Thank you for an over all job well done this past season.
                      Now I just hope I can survive the summer break...

Comment

Dear PSW

I started watching Smallville with the pilot and I instantly became a Chloe fan. She is one of the best character that was EVER created on a TV Show. This is the only character I can relate to on the show. Allison Mack is doing an amazing job, she shines everytime she appears onscreen and brings such an energy. I really loved her darker storyline this year and Allison rocked that side of Chloe.

Second of all I stopped watching the show during S6 until Oliver and Chloe happened. I'll start to say that I LOVE the relationship between them. I've never shipped any couple this hard. They brought me back into the show. I've seen (like a lot of Chlollie fans) the potential between them since their first meeting. We've seen them becoming working partners, sideckick, friends, confidents and now lovers (what we've all been waiting for). I think they are probably the pairing which has the most build up on the show and the most backgrounds. I always wanted them to get together because it was making sense but I never thought you guys would actually do it. They're not your typical Smallville's relationship and it feels damn good! They share something very intense, captivating, fun and mysterious. You have no idea how good it feels to watch something this mature. Allison and Justin's chemistry is INSANE, they make their scenes so believable and worth to watch.

I've heard a rumor about a possible return of Canary in S10 and I have to say I'm disappointed. If S10 is the last I don't want you guys to waste your time in another boring triangle. Hell even if S10 wasn't the last I wouldn't want another triangle. You've been there and done that more than I can count. Plus who wants another triangle that people won't want to watch? A possible return of BC coming between Chloe and Oliver would make no sense, it would go against everything you did so far, the way you're writing and showing Chlollie and it would really come out of nowhere. What I love about the show is that you don't have to follow the comics but just take elements from it. Most viewers aren't even related to them. The show is called Smallville and I do believe that in this universe Chloe and Oliver can end together. Chloe Sullivan herself defied mythos by existing and breathing. It would be original and lots of people would die to see it happens. So I really hope you'd rather develop Chlollie next season than bringing a third party that would make fans angry. Point is bringing Canary back would be a stupid move. It would only make people dislike her character even more, think that she's only back to cause problems and that won't help the Oliver character as well.

What do I hope for S10? More development between Chlollie. Knowing you I'm pretty sure they'll have some angst/problems along the way and I'm fine with it as long as it makes them stronger. You've been showing us a mature and adult relationship so if they have problems I want it to makes them grow together.

I'd also like to see Moira Sullivan back. Lynda and Allison's chemsistry was so real and they totally had the mother/daughter vibe.

I'd like to see someone from Sebastian Kane's family to come back to Smallville wanting revenge on Chloe for killing Sebastian. I feel like there is more to tell with this story. Like we haven't the end of it yet.

You have gold with the Chlollie relationship, this ship quickly became very popular and I hope you won't waste this great relationship. Thanks for making S9 the best season in a long time.

Thanks.

Comment

Dear Producers,
                          The Finale was great, but please let Lois remember Clark is The Blur and not have Clark come up with some story to make her doubt herself, it has been done before. Lois is a smart girl and let her be that. I would like to see Lois be supportive and let Clark tell her when he is ready.

As far as Clark goes, we need more Clark centric episodes and I would like to see some of his other powers be shown and mentioned. I think an issue Lois and Clark can deal with when he tells her is the life-span issue, I think that would be really deep. Also, can he fly in the 200th episode. I also would like to see after the I love you's and his confession for them to make that next step or what I like to call Super Sex(Sorry).

Also, Can we make the awesome Phil Morris a regular cast member or have him be in more episodes, he is so awesome.

If Chloe is gonna be around less she could go to Gotham*wink, wink* I am so glad that Hostage uncovered the "good" Chloe beneath the Chloformbansheeiac. I would like to see her Character resolved and back to the old good Chloe.

Also, If Oliver doesn't start to develop with Dinah, I have suggestion.....HAWKARROW!!!! So much passion between those two.

Also, Singing Clark is great, but singing Clark in the shower, even better. Though a Clois date to see Monster trucks is so a must.

More Lois and Clark doing investigating and saving the day. I know Granny Goodness and Darksied will be used, but that doesn't need to be the season arc. Maybe until mid-season.

Don't know how you will use Tess, should be interesting with GG involved. Will we get some Intergang?Gog would be interesting story to do too.

There is so much more, but Salvation was so awesome I watched it 4 times already and I am veklempted from the epic awesomeness of it all. Betty White needs to guest as Lois Grandmother too.

p.s.
                          Turi and Al need a raise.

Thank you

Princess

Comment

I cannot wait for season 10

**More Clois

** Please let Lois know the secret

**I would like to see Clark Kent wear Lois Lane's bunny slippers just like the comics

**I Love you's from Lois/Clark

**SEX

Thank you for the greatest season finale I have ever watched for Smallville!!

**I DID NOTICE THE RING**

Comment

hellooooo, high power

thank u for bringing some of the comic characters like jimmy olsen, aquaman, Black canary, cyborg, wonder twins, warrior angel,hawkman, stargirl, speedy, Arrow, (although some of them were a liltle overdone and stealing from the main character aha.) anyway that not to why im writing this...It was such a breathe of fresh air to see so many comic characters coming live on screen in s9 and u were spot on, on their looks and costume...every geek's dream come true...

But i would like u not to over do the too many heroes thing, otherwise the show will just become just that HEROES, =fail or their pimping of at the expense of telling the real sman story, i know im asking too much but i would really really love to see AC/Aquaman again...in a couple of episodes, he is a fascinating character with a fantastic ability, come on he talks to fishes,it is so also impulse is such a spitfire and so cool, when is he reccuring again. i dont know if this is too much to ask either, but is there anyway that the BAT or WW for just any episode. and last but not least, is there a way u could ever have a crossover with MARVEL and have spidey/peter packer, Hulk, fantastic four or anyone...hope this isnt too much to ask

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎