Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Letter to PSW (Show's Powers That Be for Season 10)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear TPTB, thank you for such a wonderful and amazing show. I'm happy to state that Smallville helped me to relax after a bad day at school or a long day that seemed like it would never end. Clark and his family, friends and enemies always lifted my spirits and made me want to see what was going to happen next.

I was so worried about what would happen to The WB once Buffy and Roswell were gone. Smallville helped me realize The WB would survive and thrive with a young Clark. The WB is gone now but I'm glad it lived and did so well with Clark and company leading the charge.

When I heard the show was ending, I was sad. Then, I realized while Smallville was ending, I'd always remember what a great show it was. Thank you again folks. Always hold onto Smallville? Absolutely!
    Last edited by Austin 3:16; 10-06-2011, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by borednow
      Dear PTB...

I have learned so much watching your program... like:

You have to be your own hero.
      Lana is a very crappy super hero.
      Apparently secret societies DO have websites...
      Really great teams are family too
      Chloe has upgraded from stun-guns to chloroforming her loved ones.
      Clark is always wrong.
      Jor-El has apparently always wanted grand kids.
      Smallville can have an episode about Clark... who knew?
      ... Everyone will fly before Clark does... *Thunk*
      Martha Kent can do anything and it is awesome!
      Chloe does not remember the events of Doomsday very well.
      There are season finals that don't suck... who knew?
      You have to let go of the mistakes of the past, your fears of the future, and live in the moment.
      Superheroes like kissing Lois.
      You have to take a big leap for love.
      Oliver can go through a whole episode without saying the word "Chloe."
      When your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere DON'T SPLIT UP!
      You have to have balance between your hero and your personal lives.
      Nothing says evil alternate Universe like a serious lighting problem.
      Be Careful what you wish for/say.
      To know what's real just close your eyes and ears and listen to your heart!
      Having Kara do everything we want to see Clark do is not as satisfying as the writers seem to think.
      No matter what universe he's from Lionel is always hot for Clark's mom.
      Unsurprisingly no one is shocked when you come back from the dead any more.
      No one will find Clark's sudden change in behaviour suspicious... you hear that? No one!
      Always. Read. The. Card. First.
      An episode can be named Prophecy and have little, if anything, to do with one.
      When dealing with your clone alien love child with your arch nemesis remember the super hearing!
      Lack of a parent's love will leave a hole in your heart.
      Being a hero's wife means never accepting defeat!
      The suit doesn't make the hero.
      Home is where the heart is
      The kinkier your sex plans the more likely family will interrupt them.
      Hold on to Smallville!

I hope to upon re-watching it learn even more lessons!
      I have re-watched the entire seasons of Smallville and these are the lessons I've learnt....

1. Instead of telling someone how you really feel, bounce a ball in an empty barn
      2. Your parents raised you to be honest and upstanding and to be brave so you spend nine years doubting yourself, great parenting that
      3. No matter if you have superpowers and is a good boy, it's always the bad boys with the leather jackets that will steal your heart
      4. Again, no matter if you are the blur, an alternate evil version of yourself will always be sexier with that risky edge
      5. Again, no matter if you have superpowers, your clone from a demon world will always turn your girlfriend on more than you
      6. Again, no matter if you are a superhuman, your cousin will fly first before you
      7. Again, everyone is right apart from you, no one cares if you are Earth's future saviour
      8. You always need a woman to tell you what to do; a mom to bake you apple pie, an ex girlfriend to break your heart, a best friend to tell you what to do and a fiancee to keep writing better stories than you
      9. that the phrase 'GROW A PAIR' have now become known as 'GROW A CLARK' in my household
      10. And finally, whatever you do, after 10 years of self-discovery, loss, heartbreak, many, man saves of innocent lives, fighting with your dead father in an igloo, losing your other father for a girl who can kill you with her kiss, overcoming clones, demons, machines, generals with a God complex, a creature that looked like it was made of rubber, and taking all of ten seconds to defeat a monster who had the power to move an entire planet towards earth....

DON'T WEAR THE SUPERMAN SUIT WHEN A TEE SHIRT WOULD DO

Thanks for reading!!

Comment

• Dear Smallville Powers, Wherever your are!!

Iv been a lifelong fan, i remember seeing commercials for the Pilot, and i remember seeing commercials for the Finale, Iv been apart of the journey the whole time. Somtimes i missed some eps, even a season! But The show was always there for me, and i always loved it.

You guys made some mistakes, some bad character arcs, some sloppy sequences, But thats life, and if one thing smallville is, its life! I Thank you so much making Smallville relatable, the characters, the stories, the setting. You guys truely made me BELIEVE! Smallville really became apart of me, it gave me hope, it sheltered me, it tought me things. It did alot.

I know you guys faced some things twords the end of the run, the budget went down, Warners didnt really do much to help you guys, mabey even neglected the show? But No matter what, you always gave 110 % into the show and gave the fans as much as you could. I know alot of people were dissapointed witht he Finale, but i wasnt, It was an emotional rollercoaster with so much heart. The hearts what kept you guys going!

And one last shout out to my cast, the best cast of all time! My smallville alumns! And to my Hero, Tom Welling, wherever you are, Thank you for 10 great years, and 10 years of hard work. Thanks, Clark

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎