Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beeman nailed it

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beeman is awesome. He must come back and I am sure with all the positive feedback he will.

Comment

totally beeman was great tonight. i enjoyed his work, and it was nice to have him come back now, he has done great work in the past and it showed tonight. i would like to see him do another episode next yr maybe 200th?.

Comment

Lol love his captions on the pictures :P He seems to really enjoy Tom and Erica :P

Comment

Originally posted by Cinge
          Lol love his captions on the pictures :P He seems to really enjoy Tom and Erica :P

Yea I noticed that as well. He is a Cloiser

and I loved the Sarah Plain ahem* future Lois caption and the Tom and Cassidy one

Comment

Originally posted by Nanda Lane
            You get the sense of his job reading his blog. I'm not sure if it's okay to post here, if not, sorry mods:

BEEMAN’S BLOG SALVATION – A RETURN TO THE PAST FOR YOUR HUMBLE BLOGGER AND MORE!!!! EXTREME WARNING!!!! SPOILERS ARE PRESENT!!! READ AT...

Funny, the teaser was not in the original script.
            Cool, I can finally read it.

Comment

I actually didn't like the way the episode was directed. Some shots were moving way too fast and I don't know...there was somethng off with his directing. Of course this is strickly my own opinion.

Comment

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the biggest cliffhanger ever on Smallville, literally! Beeman gave us a really good fight without breaking the bank in the process, and this cliffhanger has me reeling from wanting to know what happens next.

Comment

I think Beeman did a great job! That last shot of Clark was pretty awesome. I loved that he added in the dream sequence at the beginning. Wasn't expecting that. I agree it was fast paced but I think he did a super job at not making it annoyingly obvious as it was in the most recent episodes.

Comment

I love Beeman!

Comment

Beemam's direction was perfection. I'd love to get him back for at least the premiere and the finale of season 10.

Comment

Beeman is awesome.

Comment

You get the sense of his job reading his blog. I'm not sure if it's okay to post here, if not, sorry mods:

BEEMAN’S BLOG SALVATION – A RETURN TO THE PAST FOR YOUR HUMBLE BLOGGER AND MORE!!!! EXTREME WARNING!!!! SPOILERS ARE PRESENT!!! READ AT...

Wow! I am so glad I was able to stay away from the spoilers these last few episodes and never had a chance to stumble across this, lol. I think I enjoyed the finale as much as I did, because I didn't know what to expect. I enjoyed reading this after the fact and I just love that he spoke up to say there should be more focus on Clark's story. I appreciate the enthusiasum that he has for the show; it came shining though in the episode. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Yes lord yes

Comment

WOW, I'm so glad I never read that before the finale! It was awesome to read it after the fact though! Like a DVD behind the scenes, this is how we did it extra. Favorite line "God must be a Smallville fan". LOL!

I loved his direction of this episode, and for someone, after reading that blog, who hadn't been aware of where the characters were emotionally in the last few years, he certainly pulled it off seamlessly. Especially for a finale that felt largely like a character finale rather than an action packed Michael Bay finale. He did awesome on Salvation, I want him back for more! I'm glad he's doing that Spielberg show. I'm sure I'll watch it as my husband is already excited for it. But I hope he's still able to do more on Smallville.

Comment

This episode was amazing. I loved Greg Beeman's directing. definitely one of my favorite episodes of the whole series if not my favorite. All the shots were amazing and I loved the way he had the actors play everything out. I hope he comes back for the series finale and hopefully another episode or two besides that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎