Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does This Make Up for "Doomsday?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. The Clark/Zod fight was better than the nonfight between Clark and Doomsday but this was still another underwhelming and rushed season finale.

Comment

The only complaint I have is the 42 minutes went by way too fast. Needed to be at least a 2 hour episode.

Comment

Does This Make Up for "Doomsday?"

If Clark would have put on Martha's suit.......flown......and killed Zod, then maybe

Comment

Originally posted by victory01
          Yeah the Jimmy thing last season was a bummer, but it was curious that the dream Clark had at the beginning of the episode featured Jimmy - even if he was only mentioned in passing by Lois.
          That's because Henry/Jimmy's little brother from the funeral is the real Jimmy Olsen from the Comics.

Comment

Nothing makes up for Doomsday.

But, that was last year, and this is this year, and SV did right by their finale.

Comment

the fight certainly makes up for doomsday but then again majority of season 9 fights were better than that lol. But I think it was a MUCH better finale, but a bit rushed at times..

Comment

This restored my faith in these showrunners that they know who their show is about and just how he's supposed to act. I loved Clark tonight and his ability to fight and his ability to inspire others.

Comment

The suit,Lois knowing,Clark actually having a plan he thought up work only three words can sum up my answer: Hell Freakin Yes!

Comment

The suit,Lois knowing,Clark actually having a plan he thought up work only three words can sum up my answer: Hell Freakin Yes!
                    My exact thoughts!!!

Comment

Much better than Failsday. However, nothing will ever erase that horrid epi from my mind!

Comment

Hell yes it was awazing It makeup for Doomsday the fight showed us that it was very suupes driven

Comment

Except for maybe the early years (1 - 3) this is the best finale I have ever seen for SV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ek12
                            That's because Henry/Jimmy's little brother from the funeral is the real Jimmy Olsen from the Comics.
                            Get out! I didn't know that! I did wonder after the funeral but dismissed the idea as wishful thinking. Good to have it confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ek12
                              It makes up for most of Doomsday, but I will never forgive them for what they did to Jimmy.
                              My thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                                My thoughts exactly
                                Same here. By the way, how could his brother be working at the Planet in 2013? He must have been 8-10 years old in 2009. They don't let 13-14 year olds work at a newspaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎