Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does This Make Up for "Doomsday?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Basically everything that was done wrong in Doomsday was done right in Salvation (minus Jimmy that is).

Doomsday:
    Justice League turns on Clark and does things their own way. Leads to many lives lost (poor Jimmy) when Doomy goes on a rampage through Metropolis.

Salvation:
    The League listens to Clark and avoids engaging the Kandorians in a battle that will end bloody and with more lives lost then saved.

Doomsday:
    Doomsday beats the living crap out of Clark who doesn't even make an attempt to fight back.

Salvation:
    Though Clark is once again outmatched he still makes an attempt to fight back anyway.

Doomsday:
    The episode disaster is Clark's fault for the 6th straight season in a row (the tornadoes in season 1 weren't caused by Clark).

Salvation: For once the decision that Clark makes doesn't put the world in jeapordy. TPTB could've easily had it so the book of Rao was the reason Darkseid and his goons (at least that's who we all think are here) got to Earth. Instead Clark saves the world, the last of his people, and even Zod without putting the world in more danger than it already was.

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something, but that's all I can think of for now.

Comment

I like the answer I read about nothing makes up for Doomsday. The non Fight was so Scarring I'd Almost forgot about Jimmy-who's-not-Jimmy. at least thats What I've Been calling Him. anyways this Capped off a great season. possibly One of the Best
      and If Season 8 ever travels into the Future. See a Good Season Finale Cna Make a good Season. instead of One Bad Apple Ruining the Bunch

Comment

Originally posted by protector91

Salvation: For once the decision that Clark makes doesn't put the world in jeapordy. TPTB could've easily had it so the book of Rao was the reason Darkseid and his goons (at least that's who we all think are here) got to Earth. Instead Clark saves the world, the last of his people, and even Zod without putting the world in more danger than it already was.
        Looool...... in SUPERGIRL and PATRIOT it was stated that the darkness came to earth through the portal that the book of Rao opened.....so I guess it was Clark's disaster AGAIN!....
        Let us hope that he will make up for EVERYTHING in the series finale.....

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎