No announcement yet.

The FIGHT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
    I wanted to see Zod explode in a Coke electronic billboard when Clark superpunched him.

It's more likely that he crashed into a Stride or Windows 7 billboard.

Comment

I only just now got around to watching the finale, and I dont understand what happened. I thought blue kryptonite removes the powers and kryptonian nature of whoever touched it, and that when its not touching you, you are kryptonian again. If thats the case, while that'd make the victim able to be injured (because as its touching you with the blade, you aren't kryptonian) so you get sliced, but as soon as its not touching you. But wouldnt that mean that between slices, clark would have super speed and could just zip around and clock zod (who was holding it and therefore powerless)? If on the other hand, touching it makes you mortal for a certain amount of time, then wouldnt they both be sucked through? I just didnt follow why zod didnt just super speed a mile away and then take out the blue to remain behind, and I didnt understand the mechanics of how it works. Can someone explain? I've surely misunderstood the premise. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Animation
        I only just now got around to watching the finale, and I dont understand what happened. I thought blue kryptonite removes the powers and kryptonian nature of whoever touched it, and that when its not touching you, you are kryptonian again. If thats the case, while that'd make the victim able to be injured (because as its touching you with the blade, you aren't kryptonian) so you get sliced, but as soon as its not touching you. But wouldnt that mean that between slices, clark would have super speed and could just zip around and clock zod (who was holding it and therefore powerless)? If on the other hand, touching it makes you mortal for a certain amount of time, then wouldnt they both be sucked through? I just didnt follow why zod didnt just super speed a mile away and then take out the blue to remain behind, and I didnt understand the mechanics of how it works. Can someone explain? I've surely misunderstood the premise. Thanks!
        Clark was slashed by the Blue K meaning parts of the Blue K was in is body or stuck to his skin taking away his powers.Now ZOD had the blade in his hand most of the time so the Blue K must not have been in his body or stuck to his skin so when Clark took the blade and stabbed himself ZOD with no Blue k in his hand or body transported to the new Krypton.With Clark full of Blue K IT,S GONNA be interesting to see how the writers get him out of this one.........I hope i helped a little

Comment

If the blade didn't shatter when it got into Clark's body then i doubt that any piece of blue K would stay in Clark's body. The blade wouldn't shatter if clark didn't have his powers, and I doubt that BlueK weapons just melt away into dust just because they hit something (that's not very solid weaponry).

The only way they've shown it as staying in Clark's body is Clark inhaled Kryptonite meteor dust (which he did quite a bit this season ). Or the time where Lois on RedK deepkissed Clark

Comment

Originally posted by wendelboe
            If the blade didn't shatter when it got into Clark's body then i doubt that any piece of blue K would stay in Clark's body. The blade wouldn't shatter if clark didn't have his powers, and I doubt that BlueK weapons just melt away into dust just because they hit something (that's not very solid weaponry).

The only way they've shown it as staying in Clark's body is Clark inhaled Kryptonite meteor dust (which he did quite a bit this season ). Or the time where Lois on RedK deepkissed Clark
            I know what you mean Eddie it really confused me sometimes when it comes to all the colours of Kryptonite, sometimes it does one thing and then another.Having looked at the fight many times i don,t understand why at some point during the fight when Zod or Clark where not in contact with the blue kryptonite that they did not have their powers for a few secondsThats Smallville for you confusing to the very end

Comment

I think they went with what they did in "Savior", that if you're in close proximity to the Blue K, you feel its effects.

Comment

Even it was with no powers, it was an epic fight! I think one of the best.. I love that slow motion effects!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎