No announcement yet.

The FIGHT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FIGHT

Much better than last year. I was prematurely resentful when seeing the preview images with the blue K but it was definitely not a cop out. The choreography was decent and hell... Tom just looked BA.

It was the best fight period! I am so happy right now!! Tom looked so hot omg *fans self* Superb finale I still can't over it.

Comment

That definitely was the most solid fight they've had on the series. If they could just do that more often, it would absolutely up my love for the lackluster action scenes.

Comment

I think Blue K was the only way of getting clark sent away, so it worked for me :-)

Comment

Titan fight still kills it, though I lold at CKs "Falcon Punch".....he likes that punch, he used i against Titan as well

Comment

This is perhaps the best Clark fight since vs Titan!

Comment

Originally posted by Supes_24
              Titan fight still kills it, though I lold at CKs "Falcon Punch".....he likes that punch, he used i against Titan as well
              The one where his arm was fully extended? LOVED it! Proves that Clark is still strong, even for a human.

Comment

Dude. Titan fight just got knocked to #2 in best fight sequence! Mostly because this was WITHOUT powers!!!!!

Comment

The last scene with Clark falling. This ep should have been name Sacrifice.

Comment

It was way better than last year's fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Barbara
                      The last scene with Clark falling. This ep should have been name Sacrifice.
                      I think that'd be an appropriate title for season 5 "Reckoning." :*(

Comment

Super-powered punch before the Lois save was my favorite! He sent him flying a good 20 yards.

Comment

I loved the fight!! It was epic!! Clark was flat-out killer in it.

Comment

It was great!

Comment

I loved it. I also like how Clark pulled the dagger into himself so Zod would have to be sent away.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎