Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keddy22
    Lois: For you. I... I would stay for you.

Clark: Just know that wherever you are... I'll be watching over you.

Clark: When I went away last fall, I... Lois. I was so lost. When I came back to the bullpen, you were there waiting for me. You jumped out of your seat, you threw your arms around me, and the way that your eyes sparkled when you smiled. I just... I knew. I just knew that you were the one I always needed.
    Perfect!

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Loislovesclark
    Zod: everyone including the woman you love will kneel before Zod

Scary!! or is he being very rude?!!!
    Last edited by loislanechick; 05-15-2010, 11:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Zod: How did you get here?
      Tess: I flew.
      This!

And of course, Lois' "Clark". Never has one simple word carried more meaning! Cripes, what a revelation!!

Comment

lines

My Favorite was when Zod Told the Blur "Might is Right, only the strong survive"

Comment

Originally posted by AllSmallville

Clark: When I went away last fall, I... Lois. I was so lost. When I came back to the bullpen, you were there waiting for me. You jumped out of your seat, you threw your arms around me, and the way that your eyes sparkled when you smiled. I just... I knew. I just knew that you were the one I always needed.

Lois: (After the kiss) Clark.

Clois all the way...
          Those are my favorite quotes !!

Comment

Comment

-"If the world breaks out I wanna be in the foxhole with you"

-"yeah... the database is important"

-"..wait a minute... we have our own satelite?????"

-"well, I guess giving you a sweater for your birthday is sorta out of the question now"

-"do me a favor, ok? just keep it low profile"==> "Im wearing green leather so.. I'll do my best"

-"I need you to be my own personal map quest if you don't mind"

-"I hate small spaces..."

-"You know... you gotta admit I know how to treat a girl in date night"

-"Chloe! if they find the signal they'll track me back to you.... I gotta go!!!"

Last edited by Kryptochloe; 05-15-2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keddy22

Definately made of win...I also liked Lois saying "Clark" after the kiss.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

This was scary and the last straw for Clark thinking about Zod with Lois, and then Clark made the ultimate sacrifice with his life.
                Last edited by SnowBird; 05-15-2010, 05:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Anything that came out of Clark's mouth.

Comment

CHLOE do me a favour and keep a low profile

OLIVER im wearing green leather so ill do my best

Comment

For me, the exchange between Oliver and Hawkman was just hilarious. Yes they are working together and they do seem to have an understanding of one another yet you can tell, there is still some discord betwen them both and while yes they're on the same team, there's still some dislike between them. Great stuff.

Comment

Soo many good quotes

Clark: It has been my honor to serve alongside each and every one of you.
                        Hawkman: The honor was ours Kal-El. SOOO EPIC!

Ollie: you are not in it alone... we're a team, right?.. you got me

Ollie: I'm wearing green leather so I'll do my best so true

Chloe: well, I guess giving you a sweater for your birthday is sorta out of the question now

Ollie: If the world breaks out I wanna be in the foxhole with you omg that was just awww

Chloe: You think I want you to go? Clark, I can't imagine being in this world without you. Look, you've inspired an entire team of heroes who will be here to protect us. And maybe your true purpose is to lead your own people. that was the turning point of the episode

Ollie: No, that's the best way to win a bowling tournament, Tweety.

Ollie: Chloe I love you! my favorite

Comment

Frustrating quote- Oliver: They aren't Kandorians...

Gaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by friendsita

Ollie: No, that's the best way to win a bowling tournament, Tweety.

That was so funny!!!

"....we need to strike first"

"No, that's the best way to win a bowling tournament, Tweety."

Comment

"Look, up in the sky" was so classic. I was hoping for "it's a bird; it's a plane" after that though.

Comment

Loved Oliver's bit about knowing how to treat a girl on date night, but especially,

"Try to keep a low profile."

"I'm wearing green leather, so...I'll do my best."
                                Last edited by Kent's Girl; 05-17-2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎