This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theloisclone
    "Clark"
    just because i wanted lois to say that after she kissed him or i woulda punched her in the face for being dumb
    I'm totally there with ya. Just as they were kissing I was saying "She better know that's Clark or she's an idiot."

Of course she kissed Clark thinking he was the green arrow, but then she hadn't had so much experience kissing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Saph
      Oliver: I'm heading back to Watchtower. If a war breaks out, I want to be in the foxhole with you.
      Chloe: Oh...okay...
      Oliver: Because...uh...
      Chloe: Right, because we need to protect Watchtower's database.
      Oliver: Yeah the database is, uh, is important.

Chloe: Okay Mole Man. Just think happy thoughts and keep on tunneling. Let me know when you've reached the "T".
      Oliver: I hate small spaces.
      (Anyone else reminded of the Chloe/Clark ventilation duct scene in Mortal?)
      Loved these. And yeah...that reminded me of that scene too

IŽll add

Oliver: "I love you"
      Chloe: "I love you"

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by claudiss
        loved these. And yeah...that reminded me of that scene too

iŽll add

oliver: "i love you"
        chloe: "i love you"

*sigh*

love it.

Comment

"you are not in it alone... we're a team, right?.. you got me"

Comment

Originally posted by keddy22

Clark: When I went away last fall, I... Lois. I was so lost. When I came back to the bullpen, you were there waiting for me. You jumped out of your seat, you threw your arms around me, and the way that your eyes sparkled when you smiled. I just... I knew. I just knew that you were the one I always needed.
            Callback to Metallo! Finally Clark's POV! Awww... Loved it.

Comment

"Every human including the woman you love will KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"

Zod's last words before being sent away I shall miss him. Though I'm glad kneel before Zod were his last words. Definitely fitting lol.

Comment

Originally posted by keddy22
                Lois: For you. I... I would stay for you.

Clark: Just know that wherever you are... I'll be watching over you.

Clark: When I went away last fall, I... Lois. I was so lost. When I came back to the bullpen, you were there waiting for me. You jumped out of your seat, you threw your arms around me, and the way that your eyes sparkled when you smiled. I just... I knew. I just knew that you were the one I always needed.
                My favorite too! It was such an "awwww!" moment for me when she said that. *sighs*

Comment

1. "Look! Up in the sky!" Another stand-up-and-applaud moment for me.

2. Chloe's "Mole Man" reference.

3. Ollie and Carter's banter was of course hysterical, but what truly made the scene iconic is the fact that one minute the gang were at each other's throats (with Victor resorting to racist name-calling, no less), and the next minute, they were a true team -- united by Clark.

Comment

Lois: For you. I... I would stay for you.

Clark: Just know that wherever you are... I'll be watching over you.

Lois: (After the kiss) Clark.

Clois all the way...
                    Last edited by AllSmallville; 05-15-2010, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Clark: You knew the blue kryptonite would prevent you from ascending like the others.
                      Zod: Better to rule in hell then to serve in heaven.

also

Zod: Seeing as how you love the humans so much, lets see if you fight like one.

Comment

Nice quotes

Comment

Zod: everyone including the woman you love will kneel before Zod

Scary!! or is he being very rude?!!!

Comment

"I just knew you were the one I always needed."

And with that, all was forgiven. Perfect line, perfect delivery.

Comment

"Clark..."

Epic.

Comment

Lois: If you remember, I'm the one who said 2012 would just be another Y2K scare and I was right. Not to fear, White -- If there's an scandal in the Pentagon, yours truly will be the one to find it.

Lois: Olsen! Olsen! You had better be getting every pixel of this.

Chloe: You know, even though Watchtower's back in the game, I'm still coming up empty-handed on the Kandorian front. It's like they vanished into thin air.
                                Oliver: You know, that might have something to do with the fact that they can fly.
                                Chloe: Sarcasm noted.

Zod: How did you get here?
                                Tess: I flew.
                                Zod: Icarus flew to where he didn't belong. And he fell to his death from the heavens.
                                Tess: Icarus was on an ego trip. But I have a higher calling.

Tess: I've seen the future, and you enslave this planet... and destroy anyone that over opposed you. Including Clark. And the Red Queen made me realize I won't let you kill him.
                                Zod: You touched the sun when you freed me from the orb. You're about to learn what it feels like to get burned.

Clark: This is the only peaceful way to eliminate the threat. Without a war, a war that no one will win... once the Kandorians are gone, there will be other threats to mankind. The world will need you. You'll have to work together to become the team that you were meant to be. I once believed that my destiny was here on Earth, but now you need to accept that destiny for me.
                                Black Canary: Clark's right.
                                Cyborg: We'll protect the world... as one.
                                Clark: It's been my honor to serve alongside each and everyone of you.
                                Hawkman: The honor was ours, Kal-El.

Zod: I should've known better than to deceive the Blur's most devoted follower.
                                Lois: Just who the hell are you?
                                Zod: Unlike the Blur, I'm someone who doesn't care whether you live or die.

Zod: Unlike you, I will lead from a throne, not from the shadows. Every human, including the woman you love, will kneel before Zod!
                                Clark: You already destroyed my first home. I won't let you take this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎