Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Steve-El
    Carter Hall: All I found in Giza are mummies. We need to flush these aliens out. Now I've been around long enough to know win a war is to strike first.
    Oliver Queen: No, that's the best way to win a bowling tournament, tweety. We're dealing with superpowered soldiers here.
    Carter Hall: Just as expected, Mr. Green Jeans has gone yellow.

I love these lines.

oliver: "i love you"
    chloe: "i love you"

I almost fell outta my chair. LOVED these...
    And last but certainly not least...my absolute favorite:

"Clark!"

Comment

Zod: Seen as you love the humans so much lets see if you can fight like one.
      Later on in the fight
      Clark: You destroyed my first home i won't let you destroy this one. (Stabs himself)

Comment

Voice Over? Did I hear Christopher Reeve?

I am hoping that I am posting this in the right place... when Clark walked into the barn while Lois was looking at the Virgil Swann journal, my husband and I both would have sworn that we heard the voice of Christopher' Reeve as Clark Kent saying "Lois" (rather than Tom Welling's voice). Did anyone else pick that up? I've been searching the forum since the 14th and haven't seen a single reference to it. Wondering if we're crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Keela
          I am hoping that I am posting this in the right place... when Clark walked into the barn while Lois was looking at the Virgil Swann journal, my husband and I both would have sworn that we heard the voice of Christopher' Reeve as Clark Kent saying "Lois" (rather than Tom Welling's voice). Did anyone else pick that up? I've been searching the forum since the 14th and haven't seen a single reference to it. Wondering if we're crazy.
          Maybe but i think it may have been tom welling

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Clark: Blue Kryptonite
          Zod: I told you im not goin anywhere
          Clark: You Knew it would keep you from the sending like the others
          Zod: It's better to rule in hell then to serve in heaven

The Whole Fight was awesome
          Last edited by Smallville Rules; 05-29-2010, 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lois: For you. I...I would stay for you. Clark as important as my career is to me, you are more important.

Comment

Originally posted by Kent's Girl
              Loved Oliver's bit about knowing how to treat a girl on date night, but especially,

"Try to keep a low profile."

"I'm wearing green leather, so...I'll do my best."
              This one i loved it was so funny!!!!

Comment

CARTER HALL : I say we move now..... And cause some pain!

Comment

My favorite lines was said my Zod:

ZOD: When you touched the orb, you felt the power of the red sun. You're about to know what it feels like to get burned.

Later in the fight:

ZOD: You love the humans so much, let's see if you fight like one.

ZOD: Unlike you, I will rule from the throne, not the shadows. Soon, every single man, woman, and child will kneel before zod.

Comment

Zod:"Every human including the woman you love will kneel before Zod"
                    Tess:"I have seen the future and you will inslave everyone who is against you including Clark" (
                    Ck.
                    Last edited by ck123; 01-24-2011, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎