This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say 3 mil

Comment

yea even though with little promotion from the cw we do have a great fan base, plus its always a killer in dvds, and legal dls from amazon/itunes always top charters there. But yea i really hope we are at least 2.3+

Comment

Regardless of the lack of promotion and whatever the final ratings are, I will forever disregard it. Tonight showed an amazing episode, and really, that's all that matters.

Comment

totally but good ratings will make it all that more sweeter.

Comment

I don't care about the ratings, the episode was superb, the ratings doesn't show the greatness of an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by jaksfreak91
              I don't care about the ratings, the episode was superb, the ratings doesn't show the greatness of an episode.
              You're right, but unfortunately, it's ratings that keep our favorite show on tv. I am angry they promo'd fluff like GG and 90210 - but it probably depends on where advertising is dumping it's money. SV is the best show on the CW and their fan base is very loyal, which could explain why the chose to promo it less than others.

I really hope the ratings are at least 2.5

Comment

I hope a lot of people tuned in for it. Salvation was amazing, and as others have stated, that is all that matters.

Comment

yea like i said on page one i would love if we got back in the 2.3-2.4 range we had in the start of the season. But if its higher would be even better. We will know around 1130am est ish.

Comment

I did my part

I hope the ratings are through the roof....I did my part and watched it twice already.....Loved the Lois and Clark Stuff....Loved it.

Comment

As long as it's on 2M and not pre-empted, I'm happy!

Comment

11 mi. hahahhah I know...

Comment

I think close to 3M

Comment

2.3 my prediction

Comment

2.1 mil - hopefully more.

It was an amaxing episode and it deserves an explosion in the ratings but with the crappy promotion that the CW give - I don't think it will go above 2.3mil.
                              I hate CW so much for ignoring great shows and focusing on stuff like 90210 and GG.

Comment

I'm hoping for a high cap to end the season.

So I'll say just over 3 million... but I seriously seriously doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎