Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Salvation"

Talk about the ratings for this episode - what you predict, and the actual numbers once they come in.

My prediction? 2.12 million. I know it's low. But the promotion, The CW, and.. I dunno... just a feeling.

I say 2.20.

At this time of year with the way the other eps have been going, I don't know that we can expect much better.

Comment

If we get somewhere around 2.4 ill be happy... Of course if its higher than that, id take that too!

Comment

There's no preempt this week (that I've heard of), so I think it could just sneak up around 2.5 - and that's pretty low considering AJ did 2.60 and 2.94 . . .
        It would be a little sad if a Season Finale did worse then a "regular" episode

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
            Talk about the ratings for this episode - what you predict, and the actual numbers once they come in.

My prediction? 2.12 million. I know it's low. But the promotion, The CW, and.. I dunno... just a feeling.
            I have feeling you're right. I really haven't seen much promotion. If I wasn't was member of this website; I probably wouldn't have seen the promo for the season finally. I saw a lot of promo for GG & 90210. Also base on the rating trend & time of the year. I hope I'm wrong and it is at least 2.5 mill.

Comment

I don't expect it to be any different than it has been.

Comment

2.6-2.8 million

Comment

2.3 but I hope it's higher.

Comment

2.7m

Comment

Comment

I hope its at least 2.5 since its the finale

Comment

I find it hard to believe they'd be able to recapture their 2.5 range, given the incredible slide once they returned in April. Given all the pre-empts, nearly non-existent promotion, etc, I'd be really surprised if it got 2.3 or higher.

That said, with how amazing and completely solid and...yeah, I'll say it, epic, this episode was, I won't be surprised if word of mouth or otherwise gets the itunes/amazon to number one.

Comment

man i really hope its high ratings tonight at least 3-4mill mark. But if its anywhere between 2.5-3.0 i will be happy.

Comment

The finale has not been promoted as much compared to other CW shows which i s sad. I have a feeling it might be above 2 mil but that is all I know for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎