Special Effects in "Salvation"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the undercut slow- mo punch that Clark gave Zod. That was so cool!

Comment

When clark showed up in slow-mo and punched Zod so hard, I actually gasped out loud, its been so long since he's actually done anything like this. I was expecting a usually, swipe to the side. But DAMN! He didn't half give Zod one hell of a crack to the jaw! I actually rewound it and watched that bit twice it was so awesome.

Comment

I think the whole first scene was supposed to be a little bit plastic, from the plane, to the editors door, too the almost plastic looks Lois had, Olsen...
        Please understand, this is a dream sequence. That being said,
        I LOVED THAT DREAM SEQUENCE!!!
        The other special effects looked pretty good too, you had to love the \S/ in his eye, yea, it should have been mirrored, but that did not damage the feeling of it.
        I wanted Clark to put it on, I wanted him to fly, but I will be honest with you boys and girls, they will save both for the final episode. The promise at season one, no flights, no tights. They have toyed with it and really kinda broken it a time or too (wearing Ollie's tights, and flying as Kal El when he was not in his Clark mind). I am sure that Clark will have a tough time fighting Apokolips without flying, but really, if you are holding your breath for it, consider buying an oxygen mask, cause you are going to need a lot of air between now and the series finale.
        Last edited by CompuDoc; 05-17-2010, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I liked all of the effects. Especially the zod punch. He had that coming.

Speaking of Bizarro, I miss him. He was so bad. He looks like Clark but with all the attitude and confidence that Clark appears to lack (at times). B is much more overt and daring. I like that! ; ) It's hot...

Comment

Freakishly awesome effects this time, loved the landing of the Kandorians.

Comment

The punch that Zod gave clark during the fight scene that was in slow mode that made is cheek wobble and you could see blood spurt out and also in the fight scene the punch that clark gave Zod when Zod fell flat on his arse

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎