Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Dean still has the rings?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Dean still has the rings?

I'm wondering if Dean was left with the rings or if he gave them to Castiel for safekeeping. If he still has them, then he could easily open the door to hell by chanting those lines. It would certainly make things interesting knowing that Dean could take a trip to hell whenever he wants.
    Yes
    0%
    No, he gave them back to Cas or someone else
    0%

Ah, but it looks like that cage allows only for things to be pulled IN, not exit out of it.

Comment

besides getting sam out or any other significant person in your life who would want to visit hell? might as well go to death valley for spring break

that said im sure he still has them since he's pissed at heaven for losing sam

Comment

Originally posted by papercrow27
        Ah, but it looks like that cage allows only for things to be pulled IN, not exit out of it.
        Maybe if he jumps in with the rings, he could get with the same chant. Or do the rings have to be stuck to the surface where the hole opens like they were when he first tried to use it them in that building in Detroit? I dunno. Maybe he can have one foot in the hole and pull the rings out & take them with him as he jumps in the rest of the way.

Comment

I could see Castiel taking them when he returned to Heaven.

Comment

I'm almost positive that he doesn't have the rings

Comment

I am positive that he still has them because before cas showed up he put the rings in his pocket.

Comment

No he didn't.

Comment

Bobby might have them, but for now, I think Dean's done. Plus, who knows? He might have the urge to use them to bring Sam back, and in order to prevent any of that from happening, he probably entrusted to Bobby for safekeeping.

Comment

I think he gave the to someone else... Dean is no the best griever and porbably not very trustworthy right now.

Comment

I have just saw that bit again and dean still had the rings after cas healed bobby so unless dean gave someone the rings off screen, he still has them.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎