Collapse
No announcement yet.

That last cliffhanger...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it that Katherine just showed up? Did she know what was going on in Mystic Falls? Where is Elena? I hope Katherine is in the show more often in season two.

It was cool how Katherine turned on Johnathon. It was only then that I realised it was Katherine.

Comment

I knew from the "come in" moment. But when she was eying the knives and putting them in the holder I just knew she was gonna cut him!

Comment

I'm not going to lie: I didn't know it was Katherine until a few milliseconds before he whispered "Katherine."

I was like "Hmm. Why is Elena taking knives out? It's really late at night" Little did I know.

Great last ten minutes.

Comment

My sister and I kept saying Elena looked different. We couldnt place what it was. Her hair was bigger, her eyes darker, face fuller my sis even thought she was going to turn evil...and then BAM it was Katherine.

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
            Outstanding! Elena saying she was going to pick up her dress and go home
            and then having Katherine show up, was genius, great writing! I was completely
            surprised, and I love that!

Maybe Jeremy will get his father's ring, in S2, and be Immortal......... Unless some-
            body CUTS OFF HIS FINGERS! I can't get that scene out of my head!
            Alaric has Jeremy's father's ring. John gave the ring to Isobel, I assume when they were together. Isobel gave the ring to Alaric before she ran to Damon to be turned into a vampire. John explained it when he came into the series. He also said that he would have never given Isobel the ring if he knew she was going to give it away to another man.

As for the kiss, that was very well done by the writers. And Nina did a fantastic job. The only reason I caught onto during that HOT HOT scene with Nina and Ian, (they did great) was because my boyfriend pointed out during the scene that he didn't see Elena's necklace, to which I promptly responded "THAT'S KATHERINE!" If my boyfriend hadn't caught on to the lack of Elena's necklace, the show would have had me completely fooled.

Comment

i keep thinking that katherine was waiting in the shadows. somewhere in town watching everything go down. somewhere were they wouldn't find her or see her. when the device was used, she was affected by it (she seems like the type to suffer pain for her own evil purposes) and then afterwards went off and grabbed elena's clothes and made her way to elena's house. can't wait for the next season.

Comment

I rewatched it! and in that moment: katherine didn't have her necklace!

Comment

The whole ending to the episode was great!!!! Did not see Kathrine coming.

Comment

It was a complete suprise unexpected nice job I am excited for the seson primere.

Comment

I have elevated the producers and Nina to deity status for that last scene
                      When she was at the door with Damon, she was totally Elena... I didn't think Katherine there. Plus even if she kissed Damon, I was like... okay he caught you in a bad moment.
                      Then tells Jenna she didn't want to talk about it, I thought "Okay now she regrets doing that". Then in the kitchen she was acting up pretty badly, I was like... Whats wrong with you? You got both brothers now you acting all up? haha
                      It wasn't until JG said "Katherine?" that I realized it was her. I was 100% fooled.
                      Wasn't expecting that. I expected Katherine during the whole season but just NOT in that last scene.
                      S2 is going to be awesome.

Comment

It wasn't right seeing Elena kiss Damon. But the way she looked at him was surprising. Kathrine's combat by cutting off John's fingers was great!!! Then Elena coming to the house to get Jeremy and a dress, then hearing a clash in the kitchen was well written!!!! I feel like giving Jeremy a hug after losing Anna. Next season is going to awesome!!!!!
                        Last edited by vampgirl12; 06-26-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Just saw this today for the first time, loved the series glad i got into it!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎