No announcement yet.

That last cliffhanger...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That last cliffhanger...

Don't want to put it in the subject header, but I did NOT see that last twist coming with Katherine. It's funny though, I was thinking "Wow, Elena and Damon kissing is hot" and then she did the knife thing and I was like "whoa, Elena's a killer now?" and then...

Kudos to the producers. Wow.

I didn't realize it until after the kiss and Jenna said "Come in." I was like, "here we go!"

Comment

that was a HOT kiss! Fooled me too.

Comment

I was like WTF is Elena doing kissing Damon and then when she said she didn't want to talk about it the Jenna, there was something in her eyes that made me wonder. Nina did a fantastic job of being subtly different so once you knew who it was you were like "How did I miss that?"

Comment

I knew something was off when "Elena" kissed Damon. But I didn't immediately think Katherine. I just knew Elena would never kiss Damon after just telling Stefan that she was in love with him. I think it was in the kitchen before she chopped John's fingers off that it screamed Katherine. I think it was the slow/uncertain moments of "Elena" and the way she kept watching John and her slow speech. As soon as she glanced at his hand I knew he was about to die and that it was Katherine. I think Nina handled that very well.

Comment

i was just rewatching it and the first time around, i didn't notice any real differences in Elena's attitude just maybe that she was a bit confused after just having kissed Damon (which I loved btw) but watching it again you can see all these little subtle differences, the way she looks at Damon like she's rediscovering the man she knew all those years ago, the way she was so impassive with John and then boom-she's Katherine. I really did not see that one coming and that is a heck of a cliffhanger. I really don't know how I'm gonna be able to wait four months for season 2

Comment

Outstanding! Elena saying she was going to pick up her dress and go home
              and then having Katherine show up, was genius, great writing! I was completely
              surprised, and I love that!

Maybe Jeremy will get his father's ring, in S2, and be Immortal......... Unless some-
              body CUTS OFF HIS FINGERS! I can't get that scene out of my head!

Comment

great series. that was great with the Katerine comeback wow.

Comment

That was absolutely amazing. I agree Loulou!

Comment

I was hoping Elena & Katherine would cross paths...hopefully we will get to see that in the fall. I knew Elena would not kiss Damon...I was thinking that isn't right...then we find out it was Kat.

Comment

i keep thinking that when we saw elena come into the door, happened way way after katherine cut off john's fingers. i keep thinking that when elena enters the kitchen she'll find jenna standing there and there's no sign of any blood anywhere. so no one knows what actually happened. then jeremey will show up as a vampire and freak elena out.

RIP Anna.

Comment

We know Elena wouldn't kiss Damon, but the way that the whole thing progressed with her uncertainty in the kiss made it seem plausible.

I think Nina did an incredible job.

Comment

That kiss was HOT!!!! I was wondering why Elena was kissing Damon, but then I thought anything can happen when you get caught up in the moment. I kept waiting for her to pull away, but she didn't until Aunt Jenna showed up. I guess that should have let me know something was off, but I just went with it.

I didn't start to suspect anything until she started dealing with John...thats when her whole demeanor changed and I figured it out just before John said her name. If I hadn't, the chopping off of the fingers would have done it for me So not Elena...

I didn't see it coming either and I loved it! It is very rare these days that a show pulls off a twist like that without it getting out before hand.

Comment

WOW!

This episode was incredible! I am so curious though. Will Season 2 reveal that Damon knew he was kissing Katherine instead of Elena because he has been so intuitive throughout the season. I watched and re-watched the scene where Damon and Elena (Katherine) kiss, and it seems that Damon acts funny soon after he kisses Elena (Katherine) on the cheek. He then moves in to actually kiss her, and it seems that he is not completely believing the moment. What did you all think?

Comment

This episode was such a cliff hanger. I'm so glad we finally saw Katherine.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎