No announcement yet.

Sam's Prom Date: Rachel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's Prom Date: Rachel

Did anyone notice that Sam's prom date Rachel was also mentioned in "What Is And What Should Never Be" in Season 2?

I love Supernatural continuity.

It was sad to see though that so many people in Sam's past were actually Azazel's henchmen.

he lived a terrible life....

Comment

Is that how Lucifer got them all there---they were possessed? It certainly seemed like they were but I wasn't sure. If it is, then it's another case of demon's being worthless to Lucifer.

Comment

I think the whole scene with the people in Sam's life was a little bit of a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
          I think the whole scene with the people in Sam's life was a little bit of a waste.
          Like I posted in another thread, I think the point of that scene was to show Sam's attitude in Lucifer killing them. He didn't show any resistance to Lucifer killing them & had no reaction against it. That tells me that Sam can very well become the new Lilith next season & will return as a powerful demon. That light going out could suggest that and his expression seemed like something bad was about to happen. Like an Azazel-type plan.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            Like I posted in another thread, I think the point of that scene was to show Sam's attitude in Lucifer killing them. He didn't show any resistance to Lucifer killing them & had no reaction against it. That tells me that Sam can very well become the new Lilith next season & will return as a powerful demon. That light going out could suggest that and his expression seemed like something bad was about to happen. Like an Azazel-type plan.
            That could have worked if Lucifer killed random strangers I thought the scene didn't need to be there because they have hammered the point down enough that this was Sam's destiny.

Comment

So Rachel was just one of Azazel's pawns...

so in the real universe, did Rachel sleep with Dean or was that only in the alternate universe created by the Djinn?

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision

I would not be happy with that at all. I don't want to see a permanent evil Sammy, especially if this is the last season.

I think the expression from Sam was more about sorrow that Dean is off living this better life that Sam doesn't feel he belongs in...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎