No announcement yet.

What's next?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next?

What do you want to see happen next season?

I want more Bonnie super powers, more Delena...and more Stelena...(I can never decide between the two, like Katherine I want 'em both), a raging evil Jeremy vampire, more Alaric and Damon duo fighting...and Matt to find out the truth about Vicki and Vamps....and most of all, a Katherine and Elena showdown...plus I want Damon to put a stake in Katherine's heart. However, I am negotiable on most everything except more Damon.

What else???

No Jeremy vampire. But yes I would LOVE for Damon to be the one to kill Katherine.

More Bonnie perfecting her magic.- and not betraying her best friend in the process.

Less Matt and Caroline. Well less Matt period, because he is completely boring at the moment. Instead have more Tyler screentime because he actually does have something going on!

Katherine causing havoc in town pretending she is Elena.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
      No Jeremy vampire. But yes I would LOVE for Damon to be the one to kill Katherine.

More Bonnie perfecting her magic.- and not betraying her best friend in the process.

Less Matt and Caroline. Well less Matt period, because he is completely boring at the moment. Instead have more Tyler screentime because he actually does have something going on!

Katherine causing havoc in town pretending she is Elena.

Yah I think more Tyler would be fun. Especially now that the wolfy side of him is starting to show.

As far as tonight's finale episode went...Tyler's dad is dead, right? Like the not coming back kind of dead?

Comment

No Jeremy period would be nice, he's too angsty for me. If he stops with the pity party and depression, and doesn't become a vamp, maybe i'll like him? Doubt it. Damon needs to kill Katherine, Tyler needs to become a werewolf, and more Elena and Stefan. Matt needs to appreciate Caroline more. I don't think he's very nice to her.

Comment

I like Nina's Katherine. I hope she stays on for several episodes. I keep hoping to see a more book Bonnie, but I don't think that's happening. Plus the addition of Meredith would be nice, though I'm not sure where her place would be.
          And of course more Damon

Comment

looks like anna brought a change to jeremy that most liked. now that she's gone, jeremy is back to his old self. maybe if he comes back as a vampire he'll bring something else to the show. but i don't see him sticking around too long. unless he sides with katherine or some other vampire. but still he'll probably be killed off at some point. but i wanna see more katherine.

Comment

I'm really hoping that (as someone else suggested in another thread) when Elena walks into her home the noise she heard is just Jenna droppping something in the kitchen. I want John's body to have been removed and cleaned up by Catherine or one of her minions and everyone just thinks he left because he didn't want to deal with the fact that Elena knows the truth about her dad now (if we were wondering where Jenna was whilst he was being killed it could just be explained by Catherine having compelled her not to know).
              ........the purpose of all this being that I LOVE the love triangle but I also like a naughty Damon...so If no-one is the wiser about Catherine being around I'd like to see Damon's reaction to Elena pretending that nothing happened between them and then him acting out and upping his efforts to get her...Catherine could also stir up some up some trouble with the whole Elena impersonation thing in other ways (but not take it too far because then it'd be obvious)...
              I think this scenario would cause more tension between the brothers again which is afterall a major part of both the books and the show! (And also put some more sexy awkward moments between Damon/Elena/Stefan)

I'm neither here nor there about the whole Jeremy thing...I am bummed that Anna died! Though I am thinking that those magic rings in the show are actually all the same thing...that on the vampires it is constantly stopping them from being damaged by the sun but that it can't actually stop them from dying because they are already dead...and on humans it makes them immortal....so they could do a Jeremy twist where in the next episode Jeremy wakes up (and we don't know if he successfully died or not) and finds his dads ring left for him on his bedside table by "John" (really Catherine) saying that it belongs to him now and Jeremy puts it on and never takes it off so we think when he walks out into the sun he is just a human with an immortality ring when REALLY he's a vamp with a sun protecting ring!!?? huh huh?? Do you follow me!?

I hope Tyler's "coming out" is drawn out though I don't want them to rush into that storyline..but they've handled it well so far so I think that'll be good.

I think Matt and Caroline will up the anti as a perfect couple and just be a nice juxtaposition for the messed up three way relationship of the main characters but hopefully not take up too much screen time.

I hope eventually Damon finds out about Catherine being around and be all confused about her because he still loves her...and maybe trys to hide her for awhile...but then ultimately she tries to kill Elena and he is forced to realise that his love for Elena is stronger and thus he kills Catherine to protect her but then is distraught because Elena is still with Stefan and he is left with nothing!!!

Ah I love drama!

Comment

i would also love to See katherines maker Klaus even if it's just flashbacks at first who is probaly meaner and nastier that even katherine i want to see more stelena more Damon/Alaric teaming up Vampire Jeremy Tyler becoming a Werewolf

Comment

Definitely more Katherine - and then I want Damon to kill her!

More Damon and Elena - such great Chemistry. I like Elena and Stefan, but I'd love to see Stefan lighten up just a little bit next season.

More Damon and Alaric Bromance - those 2 are great together!

I'd like to see Bonnie continue to develop her powers.

I'm not sure about Jeremy becoming a vamp...I really liked him with Anna and now that she is dead I am afraid he is going to go back to being just like he was before. At least if he is a vamp he'll be more interesting.

I'd also like to see Werewolf Tyler...just like Jeremy he needs a real part, a real purpose in the show. Plus it just introduces and really cool new dynamic.

I was thinking about Isobel the other day...I wasn't too enamored of her character, but I'd like to see her back if only for a little closure between her and Elena. If she hears Katherine is back in town and threatening Elena I am guessing she will show back up.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎