Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

well sam did NOT smile or something so i dont think hes sam sam

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      I wonder how it was supposed to end had this been the last season like Kripke wanted. Was Sam supposed to remain in hell? Were both Dean & Sam supposed to say yes? I would think changes were made to keep it going another season.
      If it was the series finale, I think Dean would have said yes and then both Lucifer and Michael would fall into the cage forever fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
        If it was the series finale, I think Dean would have said yes and then both Lucifer and Michael would fall into the cage forever fighting.
        You know what? That definitely has Kripke written all over it. I think you're right. The brothers would be together in hell.

Comment

It's like Mark made us shift Supernatural to Lost, NOTHING MAKES SENSE!

Comment

that would have been the perfect series finale except for that tacted on scene, initially i was glad is was getting a 6th season but after that I wish they had ended it there.

Comment

To be honest, we don't know if they added that scene because of next season.

To be perfectly fair, we didn't get a "To Be Continued...". And, it felt like a full circle with Dean having his family while Sam watched in the dark, as it was the turn of events from the very beginning with Sam being the happy one and Dean being alone. Now, if it were the series finale, I could've seen that exact same scene at the end of the episode, but adding Sam walking away afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by smallville2013
                That would make alot of sense but i think chuck is god the way he said "nothin really ends" smiled and dissapeared
                Also, because Kripke PROMISED that we would see God, before the end of season 5.

Comment

chuck as god

i actually thought chuck was god when he went poof at the end. it was different then all the other tele's. Made me think chuck was god the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by snake42069
                    i actually thought chuck was god when he went poof at the end. it was different then all the other tele's. Made me think chuck was god the whole time.
                    Exactly. That, along with a few of his own comments, foreshadowed it, now that I think back. Plus, he narrated this entire episode. Pure genius on Kripke's part.....though I was a little sad that it wasn't Bobby.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNinjaAlex
                      well sam did NOT smile or something so i dont think hes sam sam
                      But IMO he has to be if they're starting over next year and focusing on the brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                        Yeah. I always got the impression that Sam and Dean and everyone else would end up dead in the end of Supernatural. I thought I read an interview like that, but I could be wrong. If I did, maybe Kripke was being facetious. Again, my memory can't be trusted lol.

It did feel like a series finale. And I don't understand why they are extending it for another season if Kripke is stepping aside.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                          Yeah. I always got the impression that Sam and Dean and everyone else would end up dead in the end of Supernatural. I thought I read an interview like that, but I could be wrong. If I did, maybe Kripke was being facetious. Again, my memory can't be trusted lol.

It did feel like a series finale. And I don't understand why they are extending it for another season if Kripke is stepping aside.
                          The only reason we have a 6th season is Dawn O being Dawn O.

Comment

I totall agree, I think the true series finale would have ended with both brother's saying yes and being trapped in the pit together. Everyone we ever knew in the show would be dead because Castiel probably wouldn't have brought bobby back from the dead if both Sam and Dean were trapped in hell for fear that he would try and do something to bring them back. The biblical apocolipse would have been averted and the rest of the world would be none the wiser. When you think about it, it would have been a beautiful ending. The world is saved, but most people will live their life oblivious to the fact that monsters and demons exist in the world they live in never knowing the sacrifices that Sam and Dean Winchester made for them.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎