No announcement yet.

Series Finale.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar
    I'm starting to get nervous about next season. This is kind of reminding me of the original Buffy finale from WB before it went to UPN. I hope they don’t mess it up.

This. This is exactly what I came here to post. BtVS season 5 finale owned the actual series finale. I honestly don't know how Supernatural can top this one, but I'm greedy and glad it will be back. I just hope it can be amazing.

Also I too think Sam is a ghost/spirit, like his mother was where he's not angry, but can't move on for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike
      is it possible that the cage can only hold one, and the one its holding is Michael?
      Thats a good theory...would explain how/why Sam is out.

Comment

I was reading a couple of articles for the last few minutes and they said Kripke was quoted sayin hes not goin to extend the Grand story he had plan all these years for a sixth season and he ended it in tonights season finale and next year is goin to be like a new show focusing on the brothers relationship
        So it should just be regular sam and have satan destroyed if the whole story was wrapped up tonite

Comment

Originally posted by Nike
          is it possible that the cage can only hold one, and the one its holding is Michael?
          Best theory so far

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            Ghosts & demons have caused lights to go out.
            So do Angels... remember when Cas first showed up?

Comment

We need better light technology...

Comment

Originally posted by SirJeremy
                So do Angels... remember when Cas first showed up?
                Yup. So he could be demon Sam, Lucifer, or Sam's non-demon ghost.

BTW, I think angels also cause them to explode IIRC. At least in non-vessel form. But I think Cas, Uriel, Anna, and some archangels did cause lights to explode.

Comment

Originally posted by smallville2013
                  I was reading a couple of articles for the last few minutes and they said Kripke was quoted sayin hes not goin to extend the Grand story he had plan all these years for a sixth season and he ended it in tonights season finale and next year is goin to be like a new show focusing on the brothers relationship
                  So it should just be regular sam and have satan destroyed if the whole story was wrapped up tonite
                  Yeah, I'm thinking it's just Sam. But we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by smallville2013
                    That makes sense. Him ending it the way he wanted it since he wont be involved with season 6.

Like seasons 1-5 is the first book and season 6 will be the beginning of the second book.
                    Kind of in a term like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman/Superman#1
                      That makes sense. Him ending it the way he wanted it since he wont be involved with season 6.

Like seasons 1-5 is the first book and season 6 will be the beginning of the second book.
                      Kind of in a term like that.
                      I don't think it will be entirely new. I think we will get closure to some characters we've seen already. Like Meg. They brought her back & I hope we get to see a conclusion for her character. Same with Duane Tanner's role in the Croatoan virus because he was spreading it person to person using actual contact, not vaccines, and all those people he already infected are out there somewhere. Then there's Bobby's deal with Crowley.

Since Kripke is stepping away, he won't be able to tell the new showrunner(s) what topic to delve into next.

Comment

why does it have to be ghost sam? I think it is real Sam.....my theory:

God was seen in the light reflecting off the car.

The whole thing was a test of God's design. He wanted to see who would go for the better good. Lucifer and Michael decided to fight because "they had to"....Sam and Dean defied that plan to save lives. Sam sacrificed himself and saved millions of lives by jumping in. His self sacrifice was rewarded with being brought back. The light went out from the presence of god, dropping Sam off right where he wanted to be, with his brother.

Chuck was a prophet and, the story of the Winchesters and Angels were over. Where they go from here is up to them, but his storytelling days are over, and as thus, he was given/taken to his place in Heaven with the prophets of old.

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
                          why does it have to be ghost sam? I think it is real Sam.....my theory:

God was seen in the light reflecting off the car.

The whole thing was a test of God's design. He wanted to see who would go for the better good. Lucifer and Michael decided to fight because "they had to"....Sam and Dean defied that plan to save lives. Sam sacrificed himself and saved millions of lives by jumping in. His self sacrifice was rewarded with being brought back. The light went out from the presence of god, dropping Sam off right where he wanted to be, with his brother.

Chuck was a prophet and, the story of the Winchesters and Angels were over. Where they go from here is up to them, but his storytelling days are over, and as thus, he was given/taken to his place in Heaven with the prophets of old.
                          That would make alot of sense but i think chuck is god the way he said "nothin really ends" smiled and dissapeared

Comment

I admitt, I thought it was one heck of a season finale for Supernatural. But now what the Apokolips is over, what's next for Sam and Dean? And the Sam that we saw at the end of the episode, really Sam? Or is it still Lucifier?

Question is:

What is the new methology going to be about? Guess that will be explained next season. I can't wait till Comic Con!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!!!!!

Seriously, what the heck?! Leave it to Kripke to create more questions, than answer them!

Comment

I'm just glad Bobby isn't really dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎