No announcement yet.

Series Finale.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amberdawn
    If next season is supposed to be a new start, then how can Sam still be Satan?

Chuck... I don't know, that's confusing.
    I have absolutley no idea what could happen. I'm at a loss for theories.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianD
      that couldnt of been his ghost though because of the light post going out. that signals a demon is nearby if i remember correctly...so could sam be some kind of demon now?
      Ghosts & demons have caused lights to go out.

Comment

I'm confused
        The past 4 years have just been practice for Sam and Dean's destiny to fight each other as micheal and lucifer if this was the series finale right?

Comment

yeah probably

Comment

it wont let me post a new thread so i'll just put this here
            anyone thing that mayb Michael brought sam back as his vessel
            and prolly just send adam back to heaven
            i mean he was already dead anyways mayb he just send him back and took sam as his vessel and brough sam back
            i mean i'm sure if cas could rescue dean from hell
            surely an archangel, plus it being Michael could bring back sam
            and the light going out
            if u think back when cas first revealed himself to dean in season 4
            all the lights when out also
            so any thoughts on this?

Comment

But you have to wonder, even if that was said to be their destiny, would they have gone through it? They're the most stubborn people I've ever seen on TV.

I hope Kripke will be at that convention in NJ that I plan on attending. I'm not sure even he knows since I heard next season he won't be calling the shots anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                Ghosts & demons have caused lights to go out.
                but usually the ghosts that come back are evil. sam looked more satisfied than evil though, like he did his job and dean is where he wanted him to be.

Comment

But the thing that is confusing me is somthing that u said xray
                  Azzel or however u spell it
                  When he gave Sam some of his blood he was preparin him for lucifer right?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianD
                    but usually the ghosts that come back are evil. sam looked more satisfied than evil though, like he did his job and dean is where he wanted him to be.
                    Well, don't forget the ghost in Roadkill. The one played by Tricia Helfer. I think her name was Molly. She was a nice ghost. And Mary Winchester was a ghost who also had some scary effects around her in Home (she was lit up on fire). I don't think the light going out is a sign of evil persay, though it could be.

Comment

It felt so much like a series finale till the real end. Chuck might be God because Kripke said God was going to show up. Sam I think is actually back (or is at least "there" being someone else puppet). I am really curious about Dean though. He followed his brothers orders and found Lisa and is living with them now. He feels happy yet sad and I just wonder whats going to happen to him. And yeah Castiel didn't die!

Comment

Originally posted by smallville2013
                        But the thing that is confusing me is somthing that u said xray
                        Azzel or however u spell it
                        When he gave Sam some of his blood he was preparin him for lucifer right?
                        Yes. I think it's possible that Sam's soul was split off from his body since in hell you can't have 2 beings occupying 1 vessel. It's possible he already turned into a demon & is now the new Azazel. I don't think it's likely at all, but it is a possibility.

Comment

I'm starting to get nervous about next season. This is kind of reminding me of the original Buffy finale from WB before it went to UPN. I hope they don’t mess it up.
                          Last edited by Sugar; 05-13-2010, 08:04 PM.

Comment

it wont let me post a new thread so i'll just put this here
                            anyone thing that mayb Michael brought sam back as his vessel
                            and prolly just send adam back to heaven
                            i mean he was already dead anyways mayb he just send him back and took sam as his vessel and brough sam back
                            i mean i'm sure if cas could rescue dean from hell
                            surely an archangel, plus it being Michael could bring back sam
                            and the light going out
                            if u think back when cas first revealed himself to dean in season 4
                            all the lights when out also
                            so any thoughts on this?

Comment

is it possible that the cage can only hold one, and the one its holding is Michael?

Comment

This did really feel like the series finale. It fact it could have been exactly the same except for Sam showing up at the end. The show would have ended with apocalypse averted, Sam in Hell and Dean trying to go on with life.

As far as Sam goes...not sure who/what that was, but the street light going out had to mean something. Is he a demon? Lucier? God? An Angel? A Ghost? Who knows!!!

I just hope they have a plan going into next season and didn't just say "Hey lets have Sam pop up at the end, that would be cool!" and then have no idea where they would take it from there

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎