No announcement yet.

Series Finale.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series Finale.....

this would have been a great series finale if it was. but now im wondering is chuck god? is sam back or is he lucifer? whats going on?

????

WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so confused...

Comment

I thought the exact same thing minus Sam standing outside
      Didnt Kripke plan on supernatural ending after season 5?

Comment

I wonder how it was supposed to end had this been the last season like Kripke wanted. Was Sam supposed to remain in hell? Were both Dean & Sam supposed to say yes? I would think changes were made to keep it going another season.

Comment

It sure felt like a series finale to me except Sam standing outside the house. I have to admit I can't wait till season 6.

Comment

Yea you could tell the altered it a bit to open it for next season seems like they forced it open in a confusing way. If it was the series finale i dont think we would of seen sam i dunno.

Comment

The look on Sam's face made me think it was really Sam...but how, I don't know. I was wondering the same about Chuck...it's possible. And you're right....if this was the series finale, which I'm extremely happy it's not, it would have been good....sad, but good.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                I wonder how it was supposed to end had this been the last season like Kripke wanted. Was Sam supposed to remain in hell? Were both Dean & Sam supposed to say yes? I would think changes were made to keep it going another season.
                ya im wondering if that is sam or if its something different and how it will be explained.

Comment

The last scene sure fitted for a series finale.

Comment

that is all

Comment

Yea you could tell they changed this at the last minute though it has all the makings of a series finale they just kinda molded then end a little. And IMO its a huge mistake they should have ended it here.

Comment

it did feel totally altered
                        like as if they had a series finale ending in mind
                        but then had to change it last minute
                        it sucks i wish this would have been the last season as kripke said before
                        had it been the series finale i doubt it would have ended the way it did
                        and i think dean would of said yes also
                        who knows though :/
                        o and yeah i was thinkin the same thing about chuck

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          ya im wondering if that is sam or if its something different and how it will be explained.
                          I think that was his ghost. Or is Sam the new Azazel, starting the whole process all over again?

Comment

If next season is supposed to be a new start, then how can Sam still be Satan?

Chuck... I don't know, that's confusing.

Comment

that couldnt of been his ghost though because of the light post going out. that signals a demon is nearby if i remember correctly...so could sam be some kind of demon now?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎